1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Cereal or milk first?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by . EXE, Mar 10, 2018.

When eating cereal, do you pour the cereal first or the milk first?

1. Milk

2. Cereal

1. . EXE

. EXE Our boy is top tier. Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    11 coins
    I just wanted to see.
    I put the cereal first.
  2. LarryMyster

LarryMyster Gamer Dude Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    15 coins
    Cereal First!
  3. Mikaya

Mikaya <コ:彡 Forum Management

Play Coins:
    2,530 coins
    Milk first, because I like to heat it up (Microwave or from a warmed up pan) before the cereal goes in. It's much tastier this way, imo.
  4. Hibiki_Kuze

Hibiki_Kuze Nintendo 3DS Addict Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    8 coins
    Both at the same time.
  5. 3dsCollector

3dsCollector Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    323 coins
    I like to put the milk in first for some reason... people always mock me for that. Lol oops.
  6. Knight

Knight Aspiring Punladin Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    519 coins
    Never seen anyone put cereal first, outside of advertisements. It works with milk, yoghurt not so much.
  7. Aura Knight

Aura Knight Captain of the S.S. Clark

Play Coins:
    190 coins
    Cereal. I have had experience with soft drinks that added the solids after the liquid makes a lot of splashes and messes, and living with a bunch of neat freaks really does things to you.
  8. Rattus rattus

Rattus rattus It is what it is Cartoon-ish

Play Coins:
    16 coins
    It depends if I'm closer to the cereal or closer to the milk (in the refridgerator). Never eat cereal without milk though.
  9. pokerus

pokerus Helpful Virus Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    84 coins
    Cereal must go first. I cannot stand putting milk in first. I will not be eating breakfast if someone pours the milk first.