Cereal or milk first?

• Thread starter . EXE
  • Start date

When eating cereal, do you pour the cereal first or the milk first?

• Total voters
. EXE

. EXE

pew pew
Towns Folk
I just wanted to see.
I put the cereal first.

Cereal First!

Milk first, because I like to heat it up (Microwave or from a warmed up pan) before the cereal goes in. It's much tastier this way, imo.

Both at the same time.

I like to put the milk in first for some reason... people always mock me for that. Lol oops.

Never seen anyone put cereal first, outside of advertisements. It works with milk, yoghurt not so much.

Cereal. I have had experience with soft drinks that added the solids after the liquid makes a lot of splashes and messes, and living with a bunch of neat freaks really does things to you.

It depends if I'm closer to the cereal or closer to the milk (in the refridgerator). Never eat cereal without milk though.

Cereal must go first. I cannot stand putting milk in first. I will not be eating breakfast if someone pours the milk first.

I put cereal in first. That way when I pour milk over the bowl the cereal won't spill out

I don't take cereal and milk really often, but when I do I always put cereal first.

It depends if I'm closer to the cereal or closer to the milk (in the refridgerator). Never eat cereal without milk though.
I didn't even know people ate cereal with milk until I saw it done on TV this one time :panda:

So yah.

I eat my cereal by itself. Sometimes I try it with some milk but I pour the milk after pouring the cereal.

Haha do people actually put milk in first before the cereal? This isn't tea! But maybe I should try that sometime just because :D
To answer the question... I always put cereal in first.

Cereal first, that way I don't overdo the milk.

I prefer Cereal first, but I wouldn’t dislike a bowl of milk first the cereal.

If you put milk in first it will either make the cereal float or the cereal splashes the milk

Cereal first 100%

Cereal all the way first!.. That way u know how much milk to add lol

Cereal first. Milk in first sounds... wrong....

Haha do people actually put milk in first before the cereal? This isn't tea!
Who puts milk in first when making tea? I understand putting milk in before hot water in coffee so it doesn't burn the beans but tea?

Having said that I don't ever put milk in my tea any more.

Cereal first of course! Or I can't imagine putting milk in first. Wouldn't the milk splash everywhere? Once you put the cereal in you know how much milk to put in ;D

Back