Christmas with Pedia 2017: What did you get ?

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
D4rkDragon

D4rkDragon

Lemon Dragon
Towns Folk
Since it was fun back then to share what you got for Christmas on Pedia, but the thread must have sunk to he depths of the forum (heh, Christmas only happens once per year after all), I decided to refresh it for this year.

So feel free to share what Santa brought you this year, and whether you were happy, or not!

Since this is technically a post, I'll start the thread. Here's what I got:

- 100€ (+ another 100€, but they were spent quickly, because of student life)
- Headphones, which have better sound than all the previous ones I had
- A box of chocolates (because it's typical, wonder how much they'll last ?)

So, yeah, I'm satisfied, and I'm wondering how I'm going to spend those 100€ now. I have tons of ideas, and a Switch awaiting games, and Steam is giving me offers I'm having trouble resisting to.

But that's enough of me, what did you get :D ?

Reactions: P2.0 and Marc
Me and my parents celebrate the main part of Christmas tomorrow, but I already know I'm gonna be getting a switch along with a couple games for it. I did get a couple of books today though for my "Christmas eve present" ^^

Reactions: P2.0, Marc and D4rkDragon
Clothes <3

Reactions: Mikaya, D4rkDragon and P2.0
I kinda thought it was gonna be another normal day, but my folks surprised us with a gift: $25 to spend at Walmart! ( Well, dad's gonna be getting it. ^^" We just have to say what we wanna spend it on, lol. )

I think I want Triforce Heroes to play with my siblings, and some cheap earbuds. Hope it all works out. :3

Reactions: D4rkDragon and Marc
My parents' sickness.

Reactions: Mikaya, Artisan, PrimordialMew24 and 4 others
Right, so I got my Switch along with the couple games, some clothes, a DvD, £20 for steam, £25 for the eshop and not much else really ^^ Oh, and some chocolates of course!

One of my favourite presents though was this little Japanese puzzle box which my mum told me contained another present once I figured out how to open it. Took me a couple hours to solve it, and sure enough there was a necklace tucked away inside the hidden compartment inside the box :D

Reactions: D4rkDragon, Marc and P2.0
I got some cash from my parents.

Reactions: Mikaya, D4rkDragon and Marc
My parents' sickness.

I know what you mean...I gave my parents my sickness. I'm finally on the mend but my Mom is finally showing symptoms of my head cold. I don't know if my Mom and Dad will get as sick as I did, I hope not.

On a side note what I actually got for Christmas was a case to hold my Switch and some of the Switch's accessories and a Micro SD card for my Switch. Yay!

I know what you mean...I gave my parents my sickness. I'm finally on the mend but my Mom is finally showing symptoms of my head cold. I don't know if my Mom and Dad will get as sick as I did, I hope not.

On a side note what I actually got for Christmas was a case to hold my Switch and some of the Switch's accessories and a Micro SD card for my Switch. Yay!
That's exactly what it is, a head cold; in other news, my gf got me a black panther bobble head.

Reactions: Marc
Older

I got a bag of Chex Mix, Whoppers (the candy), clothes (a winter hat and coat), a laptop, a Wii classic controller pro, and Wario Land Shake It!. I guess I can't complain as all those things are useful aside from the game and I expect to be using them a lot. Better than last year I'd say. :D

Back