Classroom of the Elite

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
A while back I decided to start Classroom of the Elite because it was on "the crunch" and I wanted to watch something on my iPad while laying down (due to unfortunate circumstances, can't do it with my laptop).

I wanted to put up a trailer or an AMV of it but I couldn't find any good ones or videos without spoilers.

Important notice if you're planning to watch this :
  • Do not watch any videos of it.
  • Do not read any descriptions of it.
Go in blindly and follow the three episode anime rule :cool:

Episode three got me by surprise and caught my interest in the anime even more. You'll find out what happens if you do decide to watch it. Hey, it might even pull you in more :3

So for the people who have seen this one already, what did you think? I'm looking forward to another season :D The ending of the last episode could have been done much better IMO (didn't really get "the feel" effect).

I've been looking for a new anime to watch, and wouldn't mind going on blindly, except I have to know. Does it have a good soundtrack? That's a make or break for me

I've been looking for a new anime to watch, and wouldn't mind going on blindly, except I have to know. Does it have a good soundtrack? That's a make or break for me
Erm, I wasn't really paying much attention but nothing really annoyed me. I say give the first three episodes a go :D

Reactions: Ashkil
It was kinda meh for me(am on episode 11 or 10) gonna see it through though

Erm, I wasn't really paying much attention but nothing really annoyed me. I say give the first three episodes a go :D

Alright then! This is kind of exciting

It was a pretty good anime! I hope they make a season 2, because that ending...dang

It was a pretty good anime! I hope they make a season 2, because that ending...dang
Man, I completely forgot about this anime. Googling the cover pic made me remember how much I loved it.

Who was your favorite character?
What was your favorite part?
Got anything else to say about the anime? :D

Reactions: Mizunil
Man, I completely forgot about this anime. Googling the cover pic made me remember how much I loved it.

Who was your favorite character?
What was your favorite part?
Got anything else to say about the anime? :D
Horikita was one of my favorite characters, but honestly I really found Ayanokoji interesting, I wish we knew more of his backstory.
I can't remember the name, but that one super nice girl who revealed her true personality later on was honestly a pretty crazy moment. I'm thinking about starting the light novel soon, a really good solid anime with interesting characters!

Back