• Thread starter coachhip
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
coachhip

coachhip

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Cost is 3 pc per entry. You guess closest to my random # by 3 days from the editing of this post and you get it!

Last edited:
Wait a minute... Are you friends with Roxra?

Reactions: TribstyAnn
Wait a minute... Are you friends with Roxra?
No, no clue who that is tbh. Should I be? xD Edit: Also sorry I stole your idea haha, but I have one too.

Just curious, because I just did a contest like this about a week ago!

With the exact same prize.

We are guessing one random number out of 250? That literally gives us only a quarter of a percent chance to guess. Shouldn't it be more like, we each pick a number, and then you roll through random.org and whoever's number is the closest wins?

We are guessing one random number out of 250? That literally gives us only a quarter of a percent chance to guess. Shouldn't it be more like, we each pick a number, and then you roll through random.org and whoever's number is the closest wins?
That's fair enough, editing it now to where it ends in 3 days exactly from now and the closest gets it, if anyone is exact they get i instantly though.

Reactions: TribstyAnn
I'll guess the numbers 24, 62, 125, 187

sending pc

Oh. Sorry. Didn't mean to get on your back there.

I'll guess the numbers 24, 62, 125, 187

sending pc
Thanks, good luck! None are on the dot, but since you spread em out you have good odds haha. :)

@coachhip and @Samster123, you do realize that you're not supposed to double post. A lot of your posts in this thread could be merged together. You can just edit the top one to include what the one underneath said, and then delete the second one.

@coachhip and @Samster123, you do realize that you're not supposed to double post. A lot of your posts in this thread could be merged together. You can just edit the top one to include what the one underneath said, and then delete the second one.
Thanks for the tip and sorry! Trying rn. :)

Is there a time limit for when this ends?

EDIT: Sorry just saw you say 3 days in the OP :D

Cost is 3 pc per entry. You guess closest to my random # by 3 days from the editing of this post and you get it! (If you guess the exact # you get it asap, however!)
So is it 3pc for unlimited guesses or 3pc for 1 guess?
Once I get an answer i might join ;w;
Also did you tell @Marc that certain number? If not you should.
Just curious, because I just did a contest like this about a week ago!
Roxra actually gave that to SkyHuntress so don't worry :p

Like it says in the OP, it's 3pc per guess.

Reactions: Dark Link
@DarkLink- Oh. Cool!

Reactions: Dark Link

Well tomorrow is the third day. I will be leaving tomorrow for the weekend on a trip, and won't be back till Sunday or Saturday. If there is any new, please just be patient with me, and wait for me to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back