Closed (Closed till computer is fixed)Mystic's Avatar and Sig shop banners And headers also available

• Thread starter Fantivity
  • Start date
Fantivity

Fantivity

The Miitopia Emblem Designer
Towns Folk
Drawing (39).png
Closed Till Further Notice
Sorry for the inconvenience

Hi everyone , Welcome to my Shop.
im new to this but have gotten into it thanks to Rawrries gfx contest
The program i use only has a few texts but ill let u choose of them these are your only options till i figure out if i can add texts.

note- for some reason beyond my knowledge apostrophes turn into quotation marks there is nothing i can do about it so i apologize
the program ----> https://sketch.io/sketchpad/
Signature, Avatar, and Set Examples
Drawing (28).png
Drawing (29).png
o9lvhVc.png

r95pQRW.png

Drawing (11).png
Drawing (10).png
Drawing (16).png
Drawing (15).png
Drawing (13).png
Banner and Header examples
Rules
1. don't rush your order is done when it is done and they will be done in the order that they were ordered
2. if u don't like something about it tell me in the time span of a day and ill try to fix it, after a day sorry no can do.
3.use the order form. if u dont use the order form i wont do it
4. image must be a render renders are images with transparent backgrounds the transparency if u look on google usually has a checkerboard background you can also find renders here http://planetrenders.net/
5. you must pay me before i start the request u asked for
Prices
please only one to two renders for the sig
and only one for avatars

signature: 1-3pc
a set :4pc
banners:2pc just tell me the dimensions u need
Headers:2pc can be any size just tell me the dimensions you want

order form

You request:
Render:
Style/Colors:
Other:
WAITING LIST

if u r still on my waiting list after getting your order im sorry i forgot to remove it

Attachments

• Drawing (9).png
    Drawing (9).png
    48 KB · Views: 113
  • Drawing (7).png
    Drawing (7).png
    140 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Reactions: Robbie and Mikaya
are you willing to do a banner that contains My little pony, roblox, minecraft, sao, smash bros, mario and sonic? if so, im willing to pay for any dimensions. (but i dont want it to be too small)

but for mlp you can just use the picture in my sig. (if that will work ofc)

are you willing to do a banner that contains My little pony, roblox, minecraft, sao, smash bros, mario and sonic? if so, im willing to pay for any dimensions. (but i dont want it to be too small)

but for mlp you can just use the picture in my sig. (if that will work ofc)
thats alot of renders do u have one from each it might be simple like the renders will be side by side with the words u want in the middle any other way and it will be way to complex for me and they haVE TO BE RENDERS OR ELSE I WONT BE ABLE TO DO IT stupid capslock

thats alot of renders do u have one from each it might be simple like the renders will be side by side with the words u want in the middle any other way and it will be way to complex for me

Well, i could just go for My little pony and Smash brothers put together. and i would like my username up top with my fc just below the username please.

and sorry but i cant get transparent ones, i dont know how and the things i tried dont work out.

Last edited by a moderator:
what do u mean by smash bros put together with mlp and can u use th eorder form plz
i see well ill do this this once tell me what character u want and ill find renders for it but i still need to know how big u want it

when i get 4pc imma order something....hope you are patient :p

oh yeah im very patient XD
no she isnt dont let her fool u

Hey Colress - could you make me a Siebold avi? Also, do you need a picture? I can get you one.

Hey Colress - could you make me a Siebold avi? Also, do you need a picture? I can get you one.
yes ill need a render of it and plz use my order form it helps me out

You request: Avatar and Signature
Render: I dunno what goes in here. I guess an image will suffice?
poke_mew.png
Style/Colors: Pink and Light Blue I guess.
Other: NA

kk panda XD ig wil be done tommarow probably im showdowning with mournign XD

That is not a render so the most I can do to it is add the FC and extra stars if this is fine ill do it
I need to know the dimensions of that picture as well
You request: A My Little Pony Banner
Render: http://orig07.deviantart.net/a162/f..._anticipation_by_dignifiedjustice-d4anea5.png
Style/Colors: Original Please with added Stars
Other: I Would Like The Following To The Far Right of the Picture: NinGamerPC FC: 3797-8744-4818 (make sure the FC part is just below my username)

i filled out the form as best i could, hopefully its good enough.

Rule 1 seems a bit hypocritical. I remember you were rushing Sunny to finish a sig you ordered from her one time lol. :locktopic:

Reactions: 2205 and Mikaya
@Pandaxclone2
this good?
Drawing (11).png
Drawing (10).png

Rule 1 seems a bit hypocritical. I remember you were rushing Sunny to finish a sig you ordered from her one time lol. :locktopic:
a person can change there ways oopa DONT QUESTION ME -.-

Last edited by a moderator:
@Colress it is, thank you so much. :3

yep XD make sure u us eit

That is not a render so the most I can do to it is add the FC and extra stars if this is fine ill do it
I need to know the dimensions of that picture as well

the dimensions of the picture is 960x200

also, Excuse me for not knowing the difference between what is and isnt a render. >:/

the dimensions of the picture is 960x200

also, Excuse me for not knowing the difference between what is and isnt a render. >:/
i gave an explamation in the rules if u read them -.- ill get on that now
it will be 2pc as i require payment before i start

Last edited:
i gave an explamation in the rules if u read them -.- ill get on that now
it will be 2pc as i require payment before i start

(im trying hard not to get frustrated... well not really that hard but still) i sent the pc

and also its not my fault not many people post transparent pictures on the internet.

Back