Code of Princess EX for Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Code of Princess was one of the Nintendo 3DS games I wanted to get my hands on when I first got my 3DS, but some people said it's an alright game but I can skip it if there were other games worth getting.

So I never got it.

It looks like the Nintendo Switch is getting an EX version, going by the name "Code of Princess EX".

According to the trailer, it's coming Summer 2018.

More details from the trailer :
Nicalis said:
Code of Princess EX brings a unique combination of beat-'em-up action and role-playing depth to Nintendo Switch! Fans of both genres are sure to be captivated by the saga of Princess Solange and her epic adventure of intense multiplane fantasy combat, with a roster of over 50 playable characters, all of whom can be upgraded with new abilities and equipment. The game's Campaign mode supports local two-player co-op, and there are also options for both competitive and cooperative online play. Developed by Studio Saizensen with a story and character designs by legendary artist Kinu Nishimura, plus contributions from the creative team behind Guardian Heroes, the original hack-and-slash RPG adventure! Coming this summer to retail shelves and the Nintendo eShop!
Thoughts?

I have played the original on 3ds but I think I’ll pass on this port because there just isn’t enough new stuff to entice me to get it again. It is a good game (if you like hack and slash games like Castle Crashers) but If you played this game before, I don’t think it’s worth he buy.

I haven't gotten around to playing the 3ds edition yet. Probably will just play that at some point and skip this. Also the 3ds edition has a cool limited edition if I remember correctly, which is always nice.

I played the 3DS version . It wasn't a bad game but nothing to go out of your way for. The online for it sorta chugged too . I'm sure that's fixed in the Switch version . Again fun game just not something most people are dying for , it's more of one of those games you get to play during a "dry" period for yourself.

Looked fun, but never got it because of the ‘partial nudity’ part in the rating. Princesses don’t be wearing clothes like that.

Back