• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes-Benz

"He protecc, he attacc, he walk fast as hecc :3"
Towns Folk
Heyo! Kick Ali or PikaDaddy here with a bit of a different type of post for today!

So, as an aspiring artist, i was wondering what kind of comic y'all would like me to make. Ill consider this a community project, as I would take ideas from fellow Pedians and try to bring them to life as best as i possibly can!

So, Here is the schtick, there is a poll attached to this forum, and its up to you, my fellow Pedians, to decide what comic i should make. Choose wisely, as you only have one vote. Now, Lets get started!

Cool idea.

ty :3 Hopefully this will attract more ppl on and to this Forum

Draw me a comic that illustrates the effects of LSD without me having to take it.

um.... i dont know what LSD feels like enough to illustrate it XD

Draw me a comic about a child whom no one makes time for.

Depressing. I dont want that here on Pedia -_-

Draw me a comic about an internet community that calls itself a family but where everyone is too much of a prude to discuss subjects that aren't politically correct, saccharinely upbeat or undebatable.

... um....

How bout we stray from.... touchy topics?

Draw me a comic about what happens to people's collective mental health when young people stop being open with each other, choosing to spend all day on social media and their phones because they are far too reluctant to discuss touchy topics so they wind rings around forced 'cute' and 'funny' things.

Dang, Spinner. This was supposed to be fun T^T

There is alot of comics like that you know.

I know. But, i wanted something.... kid friendly, how you say it

Well it's only ideas. :)

ye.

Dont get me wrong, ill definatly take everything into consideration.

Also, this is a FORUM based comic. I dont take SINGLE requests unless we are all in agreement

My vote goes to something weird and funny :D

Ye.

I'm so dead at Spinner's replies, and now I feel ashamed.
But, anyway, I do like comics that aren't just jokes/comedy. Maybe something with a serious, deep undertone. Either that, or a comic based on the active members of Nintenpedia? ;D (With their permission, of course).

@Traidable, hmm, you know what? thatd be a GUD idea! A Slice of Life Comic in the mind of Pedians!

Also, don't worry about his replies. You shouldn't feel ashamed about things you can't control.

@Traidable, hmm, you know what? thatd be a GUD idea! A Slice of Life Comic in the mind of Pedians!

And actually, I feel like taking myself up on that idea, too! Except, I'm going to make a comic that uses the graphics from The Sims 4, and simply let each Pedian who signs up, get their Sim in my game.

Best of luck to your comic, as well. I'm sure it'll turn out great! :D

Reactions: Marc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back