Competitive or Casual player?

• Thread starter TyologyUnleash
  • Start date
TyologyUnleash

TyologyUnleash

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Do you consider yourself a competitive player or casual player on Smash Bros when playing online?? Well I consider myself a casual player I'll have fun with the person but when I realized they're a serious competitive player I have to be competitive.IMG_20170512_070835_803.jpg

Last edited:
In my case, as I have a terrible internet connection, I can´t go competitive on smash bros online. Anyway, I have played some online casual matches and I think I really suck at it hahahahah I must say I enjoy a lot playing locally, with Friends and family members, I think that is when you get the most of smash bros.

I try to play competitive online but i'm still practicing so in the mean time I am a casual player.

Reactions: TyologyUnleash
I am a casual player, I like to play friendly matches for fun with not much at stake. I don't think I'm into Smash enough to even become a competitive player. Seems like it could be worthwhile but I'm not highly skilled at the game anyways. xD

I tend to be much more of a competitive Smash player rather than a casual Smash player. I don't like items in the least, as they seem to do little more than encourage a luck-based play style. I only like to play on omega stages, and I only play in for glory online, as I can't stand for fun.

Whether "For Glory" or "For Fun", competitive gaming is in my code (#VenelopeVonshwitz).

I always get so miffed when I lose. Especially in those cheap Sudden Death rounds.

Personally I consider myself a casual player, because I tend to play solo most of the time. If I do some online on occasion though, I would resort to "For Fun" mode.

I used to be much more competitive back in the prime days of Brawl, but since then I consider myself a casual player.

I play competitively to see which gamers are good at Super Smash bros and which ones (you got go home you stink :p jk) or people who aren't good one time I was playing "For Glory" as Roy and I was challenged by this Rookie who not to be mean sucked because he couldn't even hit me and sometime I played I would basically only lose like 0 lives and sometimes I only loss 1 he was probably mad while I was kind of happy at how good I wish ,but there was this one time when he almost beat me because he had some move sets with toon Link I was kind of nervous because what if I got my crown taken from me after winning on a streak ,but instead I killed him and lose and he rage quitter I guess and it was really upsetting because why would he even do that he should have faith in himself.

Don't have anyone to play with, so I guess Casual.

Back