KI: Uprising Competitive Uprising? [Kid Icarus: Uprising]

• Thread starter JeffasaurusRex
  • Start date
JeffasaurusRex

JeffasaurusRex

Master Pokemon Breeder
Towns Folk
I'm starting to get back into Uprising and I wanted to know if there is any sort of competitive community or metagame. Looked around a bit and couldn't find much.

There isn't really a true metagame for the Uprising battle thing, it's sort of at the Splatoon status where many skillful people play it but there is no actual competition or metagame that everyone keeps up with.

I'm not sure if there is any that I know of. But the online battles have some sort of metagame. (excluding some broken weapons sets such as [Eyetrack Orbitars + Shot Homing and Slip Shot + Energy Charge].
There isn't really a true metagame for the Uprising battle thing, it's sort of at the Splatoon status where many skillful people play it but there is no actual competition or metagame that everyone keeps up with.
I sorta disagree with that :p In a way the weapon categories have certain advantages and disadvantages among themselves. Each with their own trait and style of gameplay (melee or ranged preference)

I honestly think Splatoon has more of a competitive scene than Uprising. Just check out Squidboards. I really want to start something though.

I sorta disagree with that :p In a way the weapon categories have certain advantages and disadvantages among themselves. Each with their own trait and style of gameplay (melee or ranged preference)
Well I mean its not like there are competitive players that play with certain weapon classes and such, and there arent any official rankings for players to keep up with and stuff like that either.

Back