• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
OK, so this is not the next giveaway I had planned. (It's still coming, though, so don't worry!) This giveaway is for a beta key for a game called 5 Minutes Rage. I recently got an email from my friend, and it had 3 of these keys. So, I though I'd give them away here, since I have no need for the other two! (I might even giveaway the third too!) There are going to be three contests, one for each key. Anyone can participate in this giveaway, (even admins!) so let's kick things off with the first contest! The first contest will be..... FUNNY INTERNET MEMES!! If you think you can show me the funniest meme ever, you'll win this Beta Key for 5 Minutes Rage! All normal contestants get 1 entry, however, Level 18+ and sponsors get two entries. Good luck, and may the best meme win!

Reactions: PersonSP
I think humanity reached its peak here:
DUaozuFU0AAgYow.png:large

Reactions: Samster
scumbag-everything-photo-u1

Reactions: Samster
images.jpeg

Reactions: PersonSP, Duffy, Samster and 1 other person
OK, so this is not the next giveaway I had planned. (It's still coming, though, so don't worry!) This giveaway is for a beta key for a game called 5 Minutes Rage. I recently got an email from my friend, and it had 3 of these keys. So, I though I'd give them away here, since I have no need for the other two! (I might even giveaway the third too!) There are going to be three contests, one for each key. Anyone can participate in this giveaway, (even admins!) so let's kick things off with the first contest! The first contest will be..... FUNNY INTERNET MEMES!! If you think you can show me the funniest meme ever, you'll win this Beta Key for 5 Minutes Rage! All normal contestants get 1 entry, however, Level 18+ and sponsors get two entries. Good luck, and may the best meme win!
does it end after a certain period of time or until you see a very fun one that is your favorite

I'll end it probably tomorrow afternoon or a little later.

I'll end it probably tomorrow afternoon or a little later.
Alright

All right! The first contest has concluded! And the winner is... AricAttack! Congrats, buddy! I'll PM you your prize as soon as I can! I'll start the second contest soon, and thanks to everyone who participated! See you soon in the next part of this giveaway!

Wow, I didn't even see this thread before it got up and down because I only get to get on once a week. O_O

All right! Time for the next part of the contest! The second contest's theme will be... Anime Kiss Scenes! Whoever can show me the most romantic anime kiss scene ever made will win the second beta key for 5 Minutes Rage! Now before you judge me, let me just say that I LOVE anime. Also, quick note. DO NOT POST ANY DIRTY ANIME SCENES. ONLY KISS SCENES ARE ALLOWED. If you fail to comply with these rules, you will immediately be disqualified. All right! May the best kiss scene win!

Reactions: AricAttack
All right! Time for the next part of the contest! The second contest's theme will be... Anime Kiss Scenes! Whoever can show me the most romantic anime kiss scene ever made will win the second beta key for 5 Minutes Rage! Now before you judge me, let me just say that I LOVE anime. Also, quick note. DO NOT POST ANY DIRTY ANIME SCENES. ONLY KISS SCENES ARE ALLOWED. If you fail to comply with these rules, you will immediately be disqualified. All right! May the best kiss scene win!
Is it ok if I try to enter to win a code for a friend?

@AricAttack- Absolutely! Also, forgot to clarify, but I meant videos, not photos. Sorry for the confusion.

@AricAttack- Absolutely! Also, forgot to clarify, but I meant videos, not photos. Sorry for the confusion.
Will gifs work? Also could I delete the photo and replace with a video/gif

I will accept gifs, however I would strongly prefer about a 30 to 45 second kiss scene video.

I will accept gifs, however I would strongly prefer about a 30 to 45 second kiss scene video.
All the ones on YouTube are compilations tho

You could just post a compilation video, then just tell me what time in the video I should start watching at.

You could just post a compilation video, then just tell me what time in the video I should start watching at.
Alright I’ll look

2:37

So uh no one entered yet

Except for me of course

When’s the giveaway ending?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back