[Contest Winners] Proof that Ninten Pedia gives eShop codes

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I got Shin Megami Tensei; Devil Survivor Overlocked, for the 3ds, ($15 value) and this was literally 5 DAYS AFTER I JOINED! Thanks, Marc; your'e amazing. ;) hehehe i'm gonna be an admin soon.

Reactions: Kaynil, Artisan, Marc and 1 other person
Downloading ^SMT Overclocked^ right now as we speak. :)

Reactions: Kaynil, ErixSan, Mikaya and 1 other person
I can't thank you enough Marc! I just redeemed 2,000 PCs for $20 eShop Credit.

Reactions: CrazyElf, Kaynil, Artisan and 4 others
I won Shin Megami Tensei IV in the Blame Atlus giveaway!

And I was given an extra $5 to spend on eShop! (Only because you can't buy just $5 to give. It's in multiples of 10)

So stoked to play! :)

Reactions: CrazyElf, Kaynil, Artisan and 1 other person
I won and received $30 Credit to purchase Shin Megami Tensei IV from the Blame Atlus Giveaway. :D This site is totally legitimate.

Reactions: CrazyElf, Kaynil and Artisan
I forgot to put this a while ago.

Not sure if it counts, but I won and recieved a download code for Ittle Dew. The code was 100% legitimate, and has never caused me any problems (and I won it in, like, June, I think, which was almost 2 months ago). This site is legitimate, and if you don't believe me alone, check out all the other opinions here.

Reactions: Kaynil
Won and received a download code for Shin Megumi Tensei Devil Survivor Overlooked. I had no problem at all with the code.

Reactions: Kaynil and Artisan
Just redeemed a $20 eShop code for Devil Survivor: Overclocked from Blame Atlus giveaway. This site is absolutely legit. Thank you in advance, @Marc!

this is completely real :) i have got about 15$ of free games on here just for posting and entering contests :D this place is completely legit! thanks again @Marc and other people :)

Thank you so much Marc! I just redeemed $20 in eShop credit. These extra funds have enabled me to finally get Fire Emblem: Awakening. Thanks again!

image.jpg Thank you so much @Marc ^_^ I got Bravely Default through the Europe giveaway :) perrr-fect RPG adventure so far \(^_^)/ oh, and: not only thank you for the game, but also for creating this whole community! :cat:

Since I suck at digital art, I attempted to draw Airy, didn't turn out the way I hoped... Let's just ignore the hands, her face and her hair. I also think she gained a few pounds when I drew her belly, oops >_<

Reactions: CrazyElf, Kaynil, Reece and 5 others
I got a 15 Euro eShop code to Download Virtue's Last Reward. This website is the most awesome place of the web. Really. :)

Reactions: Reece, Moon Rain, ErixSan and 1 other person
Now downloading Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS as we speak.
Proofs:
iQP9wsu.jpg

A0tNG29.jpg

I just can't thank enough @ErixSan and @Marc for doing the SSB4 giveaway and purchasing me the code !
This site is awesome ! And thanks everybody for the congratulations !

Reactions: Kaynil, CrazyElf, jasjas and 8 others
Marc gave me eShop credit for Super Smash Bros. 3D. Thanks to him and continuing proof :cat:

Reactions: ErixSan, sodajet, 3dsatackman and 4 others
In that case, I will help to proof:
When I bought my Wii U, Marc gave me eShop credit to buy Mario Kart 8, also gave me his free game of the promotion.

Two weeks earlier, he also gave me a $10 card to help buy a game on sale :3

Reactions: 18, sodajet, 3dsatackman and 2 others
This is legit, I won the MK8 DLC and got a $10 card and $5 card. This site is great!

Reactions: 3dsatackman and Mikaya
yep, I got an eshop card for $5 yesterday. this webiste is the real deal :)

Reactions: CrazyElf and Mikaya
Hmm, I'll help with some proof. This is way back when i was still a newbie around the forums, but I won the 1001 Spikes Giveaway Contest back when summer was still here. Yes, this website is very legit. I'll provide a picture of the game I received eventually, and maybe a screenshot of the code I got from the host of the contest (no newbies, the code no longer works :p).

Reactions: Mikaya
I got a 20$ eshop card it is so awesome i am now that much closer to getting OR/AS thank you so much 3dspedia :D :D :):) !!!!!!!

Reactions: 18, CrazyElf, Mikaya and 2 others
@Marc sent me a $5 eShop code as a birthday gift to get new themes. How can I deny this site is legit? :3 It's as real as it gets

Reactions: PersonSP, Moon Rain, Mikaya and 3 others
Back