All except for capricorn

ORBITARS
Gemni Obitars

PALMS
They are all cool except for Puddgy palm

STAFS
they all look cool so yeah

No Arms? xD
In my personal opinion, I think that the Electroshock Arm is a really strong and well-designed weapon. It's charge shots and practically all the other moves are awesome; I especially like the backward cont. dash thingy. Melee attacks are also devastating.
The Taurus Arm is also cool.

But for other Arms, I'm not so good at them. I never use them or clubs in Solo unless it's for a certain treasure hunt objective.

No Arms? xD
In my personal opinion, I think that the Electroshock Arm is a really strong and well-designed weapon. It's charge shots and practically all the other moves are awesome; I especially like the backward cont. dash thingy. Melee attacks are also devastating.
The Taurus Arm is also cool.

But for other Arms, I'm not so good at them. I never use them or clubs in Solo unless it's for a certain treasure hunt objective.
oh yeah I forgot about that arm weird huh? I have this one club i think its a babel club cant remember but its overpowered with all the abillaties on it i cleard ch24 on 7.5 with that thing aand barely took any dammage

I'm a blade guy,so the coolest looking blade in my opinion is the viper blade,love the snake design, poisioning and that charge shot as well as the dash shots,the viper blade never failed me once but i also like some bows like the silver bow since of its boost when doing close up shots and that design is just too awesome.

Reactions: AngelsShadow
I think the Aurum Palm is my personal favorite out of the list.
Blades
Optic Blade
Samurai Blade
Aurum Blade
Gaol Blade
Bows
Fortune Bow
Meteor Bow
Palutena Bow
Claws
Hedgehog Claws
Artillery Claws