Copy & Paste

• Thread starter Alex
  • Start date
Alex

Alex

#1 Communist
Towns Folk
So, the objective of this 'game' is simply to paste what you last copied, if you dare.

I shall start.

/run print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(35731))

Last edited:
Reactions: 3823

Reactions: Moon Rain
(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

. __
. ¥ /0o\ ¥
. ( ) \° /( )
. \\| |//
. / l \
. | l |
. € €

This was a dancing man but it failed on here

In fact, come to that, I may simply never look at Pac-Man again. It's just too horrifying.

Zach Weiner's Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal comic crosses the generation gap between an arcade-loving man and a desensitized modern-day kid. Arcade games? Boring? Oh no. Arcade games are terrifying.

"Pacman," the man explains, "is the story of a man who wakes up one day to find he is nothing but a mouth." And the ghosts? They envy the living, and their ability to eat. The sordid tale creates a whole new level of 8-bit existential horror. Maybe the horror movie interpretation isn't so far off, after all. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go play something less creepy for a while to clear the horror away. Like BioShock or maybe Resident Evil.

Pac-Man As a Horror Movie
So, according to this fan film, Pac-Man is actually a creeper who goes around attacking defenseless …Read more

Scroll down or hit up the site for the full comic, but just know that it may ruin Pac-Man forever for you, too.

Old Video Games [Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal]

17zf46p6mptvgpng.png

Yeah I was bored and I was just sending this to a friend o-o (#MINDBLOWN)

It's not a poker face Taiga,

Um... Yeah, I don't know why... (anyone here watches Kuroko no Basuke? :] )

Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky:N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: N: Jacky: /asd

I blame @np2016 ;-;

It was me and @JayRawrTiz originally then you joined outta nowhere XD.

N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky:N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: Jacky: N: N: Jacky: /asd

Thanks @Jacky \:D/

469_1437627892.png

She didn't get her cookie D:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╯︵ ┻━┻

/msg NickServ IDENTIFY

c̵̝̺̩͐̔͒̉͢a͏̴̴̛̘̺͍̩̙͗̀͗̃́ͅͅñ̶̛̿͛̈́͛͆ͭͦͯͨ͟҉̜̻͑̔͝ ̷͈̰̪̤ͣ͑̽͊̋͒͡ͅs̷̥̱̍͐̒͆̾͒͌͊̕͠ͅơ̶̮̜̦͍̥̎͂͊ͥͨͥ̆͢͠͡m̷̽e̹̰̭̊ͣ̍͛̔͝ǫ̵̟͙̞͗̈́ͬ̉͌̍̂͜͠n̗͔̋e̷̡̟̙͚̣ͭ̎̊ͬͫ̊ͮ́͗̅͢͢͜ ̺̜̞̮͏̷̺̱̤̲̼̇̐̈́̆f̗̦̩͍͑̀̇ͨí̢̹̙̫̘̖͊ͤ͛̑͌̀̄̎ͯ̀͝͠x̢̖̅ ̴̥͕̣̝̂̀̒̅̉͒͢҉̛̼̕t̡̜͎̜̙̺̻ͥ́̽̾͌ͧ̏̄͒̅͢͡ẖ̔i̸͓̭͔̍s̙͕̙͇̑̑͑́͛̊ͨ ̨̥̟̗̯̗͙͚̬̀̈͢͠t̷̷̵̡̼͉̭̻͑̎͛͛ͣ̿ͪ͒͘͟͢͝ex̻͕͒ṱ̢ͭ͒ ̵͕̱̟̩ͯ͊̏̑̎͟͟p̸̴̢͉͎̭̗̙̱͕̖̘̮͂͌̇̃̍͟͢l̩̦̺̃͋̀ͯ̀ͮͦ̐̋ͥ͟͠ş̩̺̼̎̓ͯͅ?̱̖

Back