Could the Switch receive Injustice 2?

• Thread starter EstebanTill2
  • Start date
EstebanTill2

EstebanTill2

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
upload_2017-4-28_23-52-4.png

As you may already know, I am a big fan of fighting games. I am really excited about this game, I played the first one and I loved it. I have been wondering a lot about a posible switch port of the game, and let me give you my reaso(s). Injustice 1 was released for xbox, PlayStation and WII U. Yes, for those of you who did´t know, you can play Injustice in your wii u (amazing fighting game!!). Now, is it just me or does anyone else think this injustice 2 game realesing on the nintendo switch would be mind blowing?
Is anyone excited about this game???

While it would be cool I do not believe Injustice 2 is coming to switch for reasons being it comes out less then a month and no switch port announced they could do it later but by then most people will have it on PS4 and PC

While I think that it would be cool to see Injustice 2 on the Switch, I don't think that it would ever happen. The game has already been released, and, with no Switch port announced, it seems quite unlikely that it will be ported in the future. However, we can all hold out hope for Injustice 3, can't we?;)

Back