Countdown To Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon!

• Thread starter Mercedes-Benz
  • Start date
Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes-Benz

"He protecc, he attacc, he walk fast as hecc :3"
Towns Folk
Only 12 more days until Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are released!!

Seeing as the last trailer will be posted on November 10, what are your thoughts and hopes for the last trailer? Whether it be new Pokemon, new Alolan Forms, or new in-game events and mechanics, there's bound to be something to appease Pokemon fans both old and new!

My hopes are I won't watch it! I'm trying to stay as spoiler free as possible with this new game. Although someone did spoil that team rocket is coming back for me. Anyways at this point I have the game pre-ordered so I figure I don't need to watch any more trailers as I've already made my decision to purchase the game (as if I would have decided not to).

Only 12 more days until Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are released!!

Seeing as the last trailer will be posted on November 10, what are your thoughts and hopes for the last trailer? Whether it be new Pokemon, new Alolan Forms, or new in-game events and mechanics, there's bound to be something to appease Pokemon fans both old and new!
I watched the trailers and I can’t wait :3.
I already preordered Pokémon ultra moon and I gotta say I think the people who say it’s gonna be to similar to sun and moon are wrong. Even the little stuff I saw tells me it’s different in many areas.

Back