Tomodachi Life Craziest Tomodachi Moments

• Thread starter Menehune84
  • Start date
Menehune84

Menehune84

Picked Popplio
Towns Folk
OK, I got Tomo as a gift on Saturday, and I'm asking what's the craziest moment for everyone's Tomodachi.
My Mii boosted to the top of the Boy Charm rankings when he put on his Wizard Suit he sewed himself and dyed his hair bright blue. He is currently in love with one of my classmates.

When I saw Nicolas Cage flying through the sky.

Reactions: Marc
LOL! Adam Levine sang a ballad about yogurt.
Lyrics:

Oh, sweet yogurt
Your flavors mesmorise me
Vanilla, blueberry
And strawberry
Oh, sweet yogurt
Your a perfect snack
After school
Or after the track
So buy some wonderful Yoplait today
Only 8.60!
Ok, show's over, where's the check?
What, there's no check?
I HATE YOPLAIT!!!!!

P.S. Yoplait had to be spelled Yoplay

Last edited:
Reactions: Marc
Bob Marley had a dream where everybody was worshipping a hotdog.
ALL HAIL THE HOTDOG!

Reactions: TheMightyButterCookie
My grandma got married to my class mate who is 18 and had a child o-o

This is so old.....But I really want to share the time where Kanye West interrupted Taylor Swift in a musical. LOL

The craziest thing that ever happened to me was that when I was playing my friend's Tomodachi Life , He himself in-game married a person in my class who I really don't like and I was like " LOL wut ? " and then when he saw it too he was all like that too . That made my day :p

For me, it was in quirky questions when I asked who was devoted to bananas and Len Kagamine raised his hand. Its funny because its his character item other than roadrollers. Another time was when a fashion show took place and my mom wore a crown, and I just laughed because its perfect.

I never played this myself, but I've seen some crazy tomodachi lige moments xD
It was a stone-faced guy turning into tooth fairy and also the horse racing bit with everyone face on the horse :D
Tomodachi Life is on sale now, I wonder if I should get it or let the price drop more..

I also like that my sister married Black Star and had a baby. Iw was funny because of how mad she was when I told her that she was married. I also thought it was funny when my cousin married Dark Pit and my uncle said, "Kimberly, I'm going to have to kill your husband." Remembering that makes me laugh.

I thought it was weird that my mother hated my father in the game and my mother got married to a 18 year old and my dad got married to a total stranger. XD

Reactions: Eric Cartman
For me I haven't my own copy of the game but I often play my brothers file. The craziest thing I saw so far was these two things

The first one was that Sasuke had fallen in love with our friend is a big Sasuke fangirl but when he went to announce his love she turned around and said in slow motion "I'm Sorry" this made Sasuke sad and depressed. And we told our friend and she died laughing.

The other was in quirky questions and we had asked he is devoted to Bieber and my mii (Jeff) raised his hand the other miis glared at him.

When I threw up by chewing bubble gum in game..........I like bubble gum :cry:

When my mii got married to vinesauce (Vinny)

When JONTRON Stole Peach From Arin Grump

When Eren Jaeger and Levi Ackerman got into a fight over a Sports Drink

A girl and her boyfriend on my school bus suddenly yelled let's make baby's and everyone creeped out turned out they were playing tamadochi life

Mostly, all their dreams are pretty crazy. Also, when my miis fight, their voices don't match with the anger that they feel

Back