Creepy Idea!

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I'm not going to ask this, I only want to get this creepy thread idea, off my chest...
Before hand, when I first started writing: I thought my drawings would never get realistic,
so to get pictures that would make the characters more believable (along with the writing
and their descriptions) I WAS GOING TO ask for people who AREN'T shy, to style their hair
and wear clothes my OCs would wear, and send Profile pictures (From the shoulders up)
to me for my book. I'd explain to them: that it was just for the story, and while they'll
receive credit (if they wanted) in the Editor's note, I can't pay them... D:

But seriously, I realized how creepy it was back then: the fact I even was going to ask random people online for help, seemed disturbing. But (my sis liked this idea, and) it's been driving me crazy on how freaky
even asking this was, and I only want to see your reactions. Perchance I posted this/meant it last year (I hope 2016 pays for what it did to me :( ) How wrong is this idea/ how'd you feel about my state of mind?

Bluntly? I honestly think that if you cannot make characters believable in your head without having to have people online cosplay as them, your imagination is lacking.

Are you just going with 'tricks' other writers claim to use or something?

As for creepiness, it depends on if you asked particular people and didn't make an open 'casting call.'

Reactions: Kakea
Bluntly? I honestly think that if you cannot make characters believable in your head without having to have people online cosplay as them, your imagination is lacking.

Are you just going with 'tricks' other writers claim to use or something?

As for creepiness, it depends on if you asked particular people and didn't make an open 'casting call.'

They are believable to me, I only wanted them to be believable to everybody else.
But supposedly, it's OK, as long as I asked first?
Not that I would now: I'll try to go realistic again, to bring
readers into the world better... (if someone volunteers, it'll be different though...
but it might bit happen unless somebody reads it, lol!)

Well this is something I've never heard of. I don't think it's creepy.
(It's abnormal, but not creepy in my opinion.)

Reactions: Kakea
Well this is something I've never heard of. I don't think it's creepy.
(It's abnormal, but not creepy in my opinion.)

It's just to get readers, excited! :D Other stories on Wattpad, have models...(or friends if the writer?) Posing for book covers. I wanted to have only people doing up close cosplaying profile like pictures! (It still seems abnormal, though...)

Back