• Start date

Which Starter Pokemon Should I choose?

• Turtwig

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Chimchar

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Piplup

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Based on the last number of my ID. (1-3 turtwig, 4-6 Chimchar, 7-9 Piplup, 0 I choose)

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I TOLD YOU BIBAREL WILL COME IN CLUTCH. Bibarel got the non-STAB Ice beam on Garchomp resulting the win. I'm still sad that Death went down. I'm so sorry for yur loss. And thank you Bibarel for your excellent kill. Cynthia, Bibarel laughs at your illegitimate, strong pokemons. Zzzz. THE END.

Reactions: DeathDragon
So the Time Has come to fight the Champion.

Vs Cynthia

I lead the Game with @DeathDragon the Staraptor and 2HKO Spiritomb. I got hit by a dark pulse during the course of the two turns.
zpaVAMw.jpg

I send out @starmanfan the Crobat
Next up Milotic took a while to kill after the stall fest since Milotic had aqua ring and I had poisoned it with poison fang. Then Cynthia used a Full restore and I repeated the Procedure. 2 Healing items were used as I got hit by 4 surfs and managed to live on 7 and 3 Hp respectively. I wondered why Ice Beam was never used.
APAdSVX.jpg

I OHKO Lucario with Close Combat with Staraptor.
ksKHWDB.jpg

I landed a fly on the Gastradon. Gastradon fired back a muddy water meaning i needed heal again. I went for two air slashes taking a sludge bomb in between the two turns.

Next I KO'ed the Roserade with Fly from Crobat. I didn't use Staraptor since I wanted to Intimidate Garchomp.
ECQOMR3.jpg

Next I sent out Staraptor to face off Garchomp.

I get outsped and that's RIP @DeathDragon

I had to send Crobat next and I got a Critical Hit Fly. It lives a Dragon Rush wafter the intimidate. Next I got an Air Slash and Garchomp misses Giga Impact. Then I go for air slash whilst garchomp goes for a brick break.
h7czKHp.jpg

I need a flinch to knock out this Garchomp but I don't get it and this means RIP @starmanfan (Why did I use all my healing Items so early on :<)

I finish off the Game with @Jacky \:D/ the Bibarel living a Brick Break (which would have KO'ed if it weren't for intimidate) and firing an Ice Beam back.
UnSHNhc.jpg

(My lighting on my Camera kinda failed >.<)

Party remaining:
@rawrrie the Roserade and @Jacky \:D/ the Bibarel.

Journey Complete
Deaths: 7
Yay \: D/ Congrats ^^

Reactions: Crystalites
Reactions: DeathDragon and 2071
@DeathDragon the Staraptor
You were always eager to fight and be the strongest on the team and you clearly showed this with your nature. You intimidated opponents which helped the teams survivability. #StaraptorForUbers Anyways you were also great for defog during trying to get through Victory Road and Mt. Coronet n_n. The Team will miss you.

@starmanfan the Crobat
Let's just say that I'm never going to have as much patience as I did training a Zubat Up with Leech Life and Supersonic. Although you by far weren't the strongest when you started out on my team, you really did surprise me after getting wing attack. Evolving so quickly into a Crobat from a Golbat really pleased me. In the end you were a valuable member who was so close to making it. Only if Garchomp Flinched.

The Survivors

@rawrrie the Roserade
Probably the calmest member of the team (and you had a calm nature so I guess that works out). You were a great addition to the team with your amazing specially defensive bulk and special attacking power. You showed not just power but beauty and elegance with your moves. I'd assume now we could participate in contests :eek:?

@Jacky \:D/ the Bibarel
Firstly whilst I used you for solely a HM slave, I didn't think you'd be so important during the Wedlocke. Whilst you weren't the strongest, you definitely came in clutch and were great for taking on Pokemon which Roserade alone wouldn't have.
Last but not least: #Bibarel4Ubers2k15

;o that is all

Reactions: DeathDragon, 3823 and 2071
You were always eager to fight and be the strongest on the team and you clearly showed this with your nature. You intimidated opponents which helped the teams survivability. #StaraptorForUbers Anyways you were also great for defog during trying to get through Victory Road and Mt. Coronet n_n. The Team will miss you.

@starmanfan the Crobat
Let's just say that I'm never going to have as much patience as I did training a Zubat Up with Leech Life and Supersonic. Although you by far weren't the strongest when you started out on my team, you really did surprise me after getting wing attack. Evolving so quickly into a Crobat from a Golbat really pleased me. In the end you were a valuable member who was so close to making it. Only if Garchomp Flinched.

The Survivors

@rawrrie the Roserade
Probably the calmest member of the team (and you had a calm nature so I guess that works out). You were a great addition to the team with your amazing specially defensive bulk and special attacking power. You showed not just power but beauty and elegance with your moves. I'd assume now we could participate in contests :eek:?

Firstly whilst I used you for solely a HM slave, I didn't think you'd be so important during the Wedlocke. Whilst you weren't the strongest, you definitely came in clutch and were great for taking on Pokemon which Roserade alone wouldn't have.

;o that is all

Calm... :p

That was beautiful :'D
Thanks for not letting me die ^-^

Congrats on finishing c:

hehehehhe jacky the hm slave:p

Reactions: DeathDragon and Crystalites
Wow, beautiful. That was close! Congratulations.

Reactions: Starmanfan, Crystalites and DeathDragon
Amazing, congrats! ^-^

Although it's sad Death died, it would have been different if it wasn't for its Intimidate :) I'm happy he managed to contribute.

RIP Death ;~;

And RIP starmanfan

Reactions: Starmanfan, Crystalites, 3823 and 2 others
Amazing, congrats! ^-^

Although it's sad Death died, it would have been different if it wasn't for its Intimidate :) I'm happy he managed to contribute.

RIP Death ;~;

And RIP starmanfan
I nearly died laughing when I read: "Death died" :hilarious:

Reactions: Crystalites, DeathDragon and 3823
Congrats on completing the challenge. "You did good kid, you did good".

@starmanfan the Crobat

The Survivors

@rawrrie the Roserade

;o that is all
This was an amazing nuzlocke. Too bad 6 others and I did not see the end.

Back