Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Battleminer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jwiz

Jwiz

Heyo :3
Towns Folk
I have both Cube Creator 3D and Battleminer, I prefer Battleminer, because it has multiplayer, and survival mode. Also, Cube Creator 3D controls are weird. Battleminer gets updated everynow and then, if you check Wobbly Tooth's twitter, they tell you when and what the updates are. I am not really a fan of Infiniminer or Minecraft, but I still play Cube Creator 3D and Battleminer pretty often. So, vote your favorite eShop Infiniminer clone, Cube Creator 3D, or Battleminer?

I dunno. Isn't battleminer that game with the ants or something? xD But I do not like infiniminer clones. Minecraft was a good one but most others are terrible. You see them all over the app stores and Eshops and online. I'm sick of them. Lego worlds looks interesting but I don't really play lego games and from what I have seen it is bland and boring. I'm not gonna buy it though so I really have no idea.

Reactions: Jwiz
I reviewed both games in this site and found that Battleminer is better (more likely suited to me). The survival mode gets real atmosphere that I love pretty much.

Well, it's true that I don't appreciate clones much. Yet the problem is that we have no Minecraft on Nintendo system... Maybe for eternity.

I really do not like either of them. They are rip offs of minecraft, you are better of with the pocket edition of minecraft on ios and android. A clone is good when it offers something brand new, thats why I liked cube life island survival. It introduced a story with way more materials and extra things to do. It is it's own game, only similar in the blocks and creating things. These 2 games stinked, they never offered anything new, just crappy rip offs. Yes, I have cube creator and played battle miner.

I've only played Cube Creator 3d of the two of them but looking at the facts, BattleMiner seems like the better one. It even has a better name at least xD

I've only played Cube Creator 3d of the two of them but looking at the facts, BattleMiner seems like the better one. It even has a better name at least xD
Agree! It seems a bit better xD

Back