Current Eshop Wishlist?

• Thread starter jasjas
  • Start date
jasjas

jasjas

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
Because on this forum you can get Eshop, what is your current wishlist?

Here is mine currently!:

-3D Classics: Sonic The Hedgehog
-3D Classics: Sonic The Hedgehog 2
-Super Mario Bros. 2
-Pokemon Puzzle Challenge

These are the games I would get with a $20 eshop card, which I'm currently saving my PC for. What games do you want?

My first priority is getting Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, since I've just 100% MH3U all over again for the third time and it's gotten boring! I also want to hunt some new monsters, as it's really repetitive! What I want after that is, although it's not on the eshop (hasn't come to my region yet), the Gravity Falls game! It really seems great and the only negative thing there is about it, as far as I can tell, is the lack of voice acting! Other than that, it's a great game! That pretty much concludes my list, but I may decide to get The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds sometime soon too, seeing how it became a Nintendo 3DS select and got a permanent price drop to about 40% of it's usual price!

Based off my 3DSPedia wishlist, mines has Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Samurai Warriors 3: Chronicles, The Legend of Legacy, and The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes. I really want either 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 because they're my favorite games I've ever played. But since I only have one more demo play for Legacy, it's my top priority here.

Based off my 3DSPedia wishlist, mines has Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Samurai Warriors 3: Chronicles, The Legend of Legacy, and The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes. I really want either 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 because they're my favorite games I've ever played. But since I only have one more demo play for Legacy, it's my top priority here.
Thanks for reminding me about Samurai Warriors! I had forgotten all about that game! I wanted it some time back, don't know why I didn't get it. The PSP games were great and the 3DS one seems just as fun! Thanks again!

Thanks for reminding me about Samurai Warriors! I had forgotten all about that game! I wanted it some time back, don't know why I didn't get it. The PSP games were great and the 3DS one seems just as fun! Thanks again!
I don't even know if you can get a physical copy. Wish I had found one a while back.

Back