• Thread starter randysilverwolf
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
randysilverwolf

randysilverwolf

Wibbit
Towns Folk
Hi guys, doing my usual browsing around the interwebs and found a nice set of templates that you can design graphics for for the New 3DS XL on a deviant art page. Really handy if you wanna customize your console especially since they dont have the changeable face plates.

You can just insert your graphics on them and have them printed at a store or some place that prints stickers or vinyl etc and it not only makes your console look better but also protects it from scratches ^^

Link to their Deviant: http://ira-dracona.deviantart.com/
Example of a template used: http://orig05.deviantart.net/cc1d/f...kisekae_plate_template_by_eddie09-d8j53lr.png

Actual Templates will be attached here if you dont wanna search the page :p

If any of you guys have made or are gonna make some please share them here Id love to see them :3
As for myself Im in the process of making a few, as soon as Im done Ill share mine ^^
Happy DSing guys!

Attachments

• new_3ds_xl_base_template_by_ira_dracona-d8fdd1k.png
    new_3ds_xl_base_template_by_ira_dracona-d8fdd1k.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 48
  • new_3ds_xl_bottom_template_by_ira_dracona-d8fddqk.png
    new_3ds_xl_bottom_template_by_ira_dracona-d8fddqk.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 42
  • new_3ds_xl_lid_template_by_ira_dracona-d8fdcf2 (1).png
    new_3ds_xl_lid_template_by_ira_dracona-d8fdcf2 (1).png
    1.7 KB · Views: 44
  • new_3ds_xl_top_template_by_ira_dracona-d8fddka.png
    new_3ds_xl_top_template_by_ira_dracona-d8fddka.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 43
Well this is quite cool, I didn't really care about templates much but I definitely want to check it out now. From what I'm reading here I'm pretty sure you can design them yourself right? If so that's really cool and I bet a bunch of Pedians would enjoy to dot hat kind of thing.

Reactions: randysilverwolf
Yep, you can pretty much overlay any design you want and print them! Just started working on a Starfox Zero top cover design, hopefully I can finish it and show what it looks like once finals are done. Its based on the attached picture.

The account was deactivated. ;-;

Never mind, I now understand I don't need the account to use this. Looks cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: randysilverwolf
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back