1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Pokemon S/M Custom Pokemon Bred/RNG'd Just for You with Love!

Discussion in 'Service Shops' started by PrimordialMew24, Sep 23, 2015.

1. PrimordialMew24

PrimordialMew24 Custom Title Events Team

Play Coins:
    265 coins
    No not yet. I've yet to finish Pokemon Moon. I had to restart my game about 5 hours into the game due to my Bad Egg incident, I'm hoping to challenge the Elite Four sometime today. Also, I have yet find/locate Ditto. I'll do what Pokemon breeding I can after I find decent Ditto. However, I'm eagerly awaiting and hoping I can transfer my Ditto up via Pokemon Bank this coming January and start breeding Pokemon in earnest.

I'll need to breed up Pokemon stock if transferring isn't an option at first. In short I'm not accepting requests until I can breed the very best Pokemon for my customers.

Thank you,
    PrimordialMew24
  2. Noodles

Noodles The Stuff You Eat! :D Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    9 coins
    You can ind a ditto on Mount Hokulani and if you get an SOS run of 35-40+ you are guaranteed at least 4 perfect ivs. Not trying to rush you tho, take your time. :)
  3. PrimordialMew24

Play Coins:
    265 coins
    Update: Since the very recent update to Pokemon Bank to allow Pokemon Sun and Moon to work and the Pokemon Bank, I'll be updating the shop in the coming days.

I'm still not taking requests as of now I need to work on getting Pokemon breeding stock and downsizing my Pokemon in Pokemon Bank from Generation 6 to make way for Generation 7 Pokemon. As of now I haven't completed Pokemon Yellow, please don't ask for these Pokemon...

Stuff I hope to offer:

EV training (More complicated EV spreads will be on Pokepelego Isle Evel Up and may take more time)
    Pokepelego Items (i.e. Evolution Stones)
    Pick up Items/Theft Items (stuff you can steal from wild Pokemon like Leftovers and Black Sludge)
    IV Breeding
    Hidden Power Breeding
    Hidden Ability Breeding

There may be a few more features I'll come up with as time passes.

Thank you for your patience and look forward to the Grand reopening of my Pokemon Shop in the very near future!
    PrimordialMew24
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    Livada likes this.
  4. PrimordialMew24

Play Coins:
    265 coins
    To my Regular Customers and New Customers:

Okay. I have updated to shop. Please, let me know if something needs updating or you have any questions. I'll be opening the Shop very soon. :) I've been busy breeding Pokemon and Wonder Trading.
    Gary Johnson likes this.
  5. PrimordialMew24

Play Coins:
    265 coins
    Shop is officially open as of NOW! Yay!

Select items will probably be coming soon.
    Teresa2011, Skyshaymin and Mr. Kream like this.
  6. PrimordialMew24

Play Coins:
    265 coins
    Bump!

Let me know what I can improve on and what you the customers want changed. Let me know either in the shop or via PM.
  7. Teresa2011

Teresa2011 Gymnastics Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    20 coins
    you can add me on your 3DS my friend code is 3540-2592-5196
  8. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Perfection Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    11 coins
    Hey Mew! Could I order a:

Comfey
    Nature:Bold
    ability:triage
    EVs: 252 HP/ 252 def/ 4 sp def
    IVs: 5IVs/ attack being the lowest
    Moveset:
    draining kiss
    trick room
    floral healing
    taunt
  9. PrimordialMew24

Play Coins:
    265 coins
    Sure thing! I'll start breeding for your Comfey shortly. However, I'm going to be busy tomorrow and I don't know for certain when I'll be able to begin EV training on the Comfey. I'll let you know as soon as I start the EV training.

PC breakdown

EV Training = 1 PC

??Leveling to 50 = 2 PC's ?? (optional)

Please, pay the PC fee once I have contacted you and we're ready to trade! Thanks

EDIT: I have the Comfey bred and I will commence the EV training once I hear back from you. I have one question for you before I start: Do you want leveling, any leveling at all on your Comfey? I won't charge extra PC's for leveling that happens during EV training, but I will charge PC's if you want Comfey to be level 50 or so.
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  10. Sir_Walter

Play Coins:
    11 coins
    Thanks Mew! Yes, could I get comfey leveled to 50? That would be great
  11. PrimordialMew24

Play Coins:
    265 coins
    Your Comfey is done. Please, let me know what time works for you and we'll trade.
  12. Sir_Walter

Play Coins:
    11 coins
    Thanks Mew! I'll be able to trade tonight at 5pm EST if that time is good for you.
  13. PrimordialMew24

Play Coins:
    265 coins
    Sure thing! I'll be able to trade then. That's 4:00 pm for me, this shouldn't be an issue. :)
  14. Sir_Walter

Play Coins:
    11 coins
    Hey mew, I just logged in and saw that you're online. If you want to trade now, we can.
  15. PrimordialMew24

Play Coins:
    265 coins
    Sure! I'll send the trade request in a moment.
  16. PrimordialMew24

Play Coins:
    265 coins
  17. Mr. Kream

Mr. Kream Disciple of Milk Forum Moderator

Play Coins:
    463 coins
    Can I request this to be received in a Gen 6 game?

[Hot (Boy/Girl)] Cubone
    Ability: Lightning Rod
    Level: 50
    EVs: 252 HP / 16 Atk / 240 SpD
    Careful Nature
  18. PrimordialMew24

Play Coins:
    265 coins
    Sorry, but I'm only breeding Pokemon in Sun and Moon currently. Feel free to request a Pokemon from Sun and Moon.

I know the thread prefix is X/Y & ORAS, but this is now a Moon/Sun thread, sorry.
    Marc likes this.
  19. Marc

Marc One does not simply type. One is a number. Forum Management

Play Coins:
    856 coins
    Fixed it!
  20. Mr. Kream

Mr. Kream Disciple of Milk Forum Moderator

Play Coins:
    463 coins
    I wouldn't have noticed the prefix, but that's fine, thanks, Mew.