Decision

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I have one more eshop card and 2 3DSs but I don't know which to get a game on: Which should I spend it on and what game?

A few questions:
  • How much money does the card have?
  • What do you have on each 3DS?
  • Are the any games you are eaning towards?
The post itself seemed kinda bland so these should provide a bit more detail so others can help you out ;)

Reactions: Kakea
Personally I would use the 3DS that you use the most. As for the game I recently got Steam World Heist and it's just fantastic. It's a turn based strategy game in where you must angle your shoots. It's really creative and there's even different hats to collect. One play through is about 15ish hours and there's other difficulty settings you can choose from. It has over 100 weapons to choose from too. If that doesn't sound up ya alley I would try to go for Shantae Pirate's Curse . Both games are on sale right now too!

A few questions:
  • How much money does the card have?
  • What do you have on each 3DS?
  • Are the any games you are eaning towards?
The post itself seemed kinda bland so these should provide a bit more detail so others can help you out ;)

I have a $35 dollar eshop card

The original one only has demos and free to start games: Pokemon Rumble World and Nintendo Badge Arcade
The New 3DS Has Pokemon Art Academy, Fantasy Life and NES Remix

I have Art Academy so the only other game I'm looking kinda looking at is probably Terarria.... or another drawing game for the other 3DS

Personally I would use the 3DS that you use the most. As for the game I recently got Steam World Heist and it's just fantastic!
I'll look at Steam world heist and,I use my New 3DS mire: It freezes less and I only use the otherr for drawing (with miiverse) and playing Pokemon rumble world.

Back