Destiny Chronicles is a Kingdom Hearts Inspired Game for Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Siliconera says the game was inspired by Kingdom Hearts, but I don't really see keyblade or other strange looking swords being used in combat or non-humans trying to save the world :p

I guess the combat gameplay is what gives it the Kingdom Hearts "feel"?

Destiny Chronicles Trailer :

What do you guys think about Destiny Chronicles? Its Kickstarter page is still live so I'm not sure when they plan to release the game, however, it is planned for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Steam.

Of course it's the combat silly Willy. KH is famous for its combat. (In fact, that's kinda the point isn't it?) Nevermind it doesn't have talking animal friends or convoluted movie mashup. Kingdom Hearts is an action RPG with friendly allies you can switch out for better combat options.

Reactions: Marc
Siliconera says the game was inspired by Kingdom Hearts, but I don't really see keyblade or other strange looking swords being used in combat or non-humans trying to save the world :p

I guess the combat gameplay is what gives it the Kingdom Hearts "feel"?

Destiny Chronicles Trailer :

What do you guys think about Destiny Chronicles? Its Kickstarter page is still live so I'm not sure when they plan to release the game, however, it is planned for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Steam.
Ehh only thing similar in the battle style I recognize is dodge roll

Hmmm... I thought KH was famous for its setting, not really its mechanics? So it's hard for me to see something related to KH in the video.

The game still looks interesting, it depends on how much it is though, I hope it's not in the top prices, I don't think it deserves that =/

Back