Virtual Console Did you finished any VC game?

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
I'm not a fan of buying Virtual Console since I got plenty of them for free back then on Club Nintendo, but some of them are so interesting or great that I just say "Screw it, I'm buying it".

Still, the thread is not to talk about this, but about if you finished any Virtual Console games... Wii U ones.

In my case I'm gladly finished these:
  • Paper Mario
  • Golden Sun
  • Earthbound
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Punch Out!
  • Exitebike
  • Donkey Kong
  • WarioWare, Inc.
What about you?

i finished minish cap... i feel insignificnt now.

Reactions: ErixSan
i finished minish cap... i feel insignificnt now.

If this make you feel better, I started that one but left after the second dungeon to play another game (can't remember what one). I forgotten to pick it up so I have to start it from zero >.>

If this make you feel better, I started that one but left after the second dungeon to play another game (can't remember what one). I forgotten to pick it up so I have to start it from zero >.>
oh... i feel bad for you, but minish cap is underrated in the 2D zelda community. Wish you luck!

Mario 3, Mega Man 2, Mega Man X, and Sonic the Hedgehog Game Gear

Mine is a rather short list. It consists of:
  • Super Mario World
  • Mega Man 2
  • Fire Emblem 7
Still pretty good since I mostly play newer games.
I currently am working on Earthbound, I've just been super lazy about beating this one >.>

I completed every VC game I've gotten. ...Although the only VC games I have are Donkey Kong and Super Mario Land 2. (Both for GB.)

I finished these games

Super Mario Bros
Super Mario Land
Super Mario Land
Kirby's Dream Land
Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3
Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters
Dr. Mario
Kirby's Dream Land 2
Mega Man II

I Finished Super Mario bros and Metroid, however I still need to finish The legend of Zelda. A lot of fun as I LOVED Playing it when I was younger! :D

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga is the only VC game I've completed on my Wii U...

*Goes out the unaccomplished door*

I finished the following over the lifespans of my 3 3ds systems and my Wii U

Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
Mega Man VI
Mega Man V (Gameboy)
Mega Man IV (Gameboy)
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow

Working on:
Megaman Battle Network 6 Falzar Version
Donkey Kong 64
Sin & Punishment
Pokemon Red

I did a Mario Speedrun Marathon
SMB: 5:18
SMB3: 7:4

I beat Uncharted Waters. Uncharted Waters is purely nostalgic for me, and it was fun to finally get Ali's ending again after so many years.

I have finished some games like super mario bros , super mario bros 2 the lost levels, super mario bros 3 but I had those on my other nintendo network id and I forgot my password but it's cool

I don't have a Wii U but I do have VC games.
I've only completed Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters so far and I plan on completing Blue after I catch every Pokémon that's not Mewtwo. I still have a lot more VC games to work on.

I don't buy Virtual Console games too often, so I only have two on my Wii U (since I never had a Wii).
I only finished one of the two I have and that is Wario Land 4, it's a great game, I completed it 100% and I highly recommend it.

Completed VC games? Let me remember here... I did finish Paper Mario, and I don't know if this would actually count, but I did beat Milkyway Wishes in Kirby Super Star, only leaving me with The Arena, beating all of the game's bosses in one single run. Which I haven't done yet. :whistle:
Oh, and I think I should also include Donkey Kong Jr. and ExciteBike in there on my completed list as well. :p

I play a lot of VC games, but I don't actually beat that many, so here are a few:
- Metroid
- Metroid 2
- Super Metroid
- Metroid Prime
- Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
- Earthbound
I've played a lot more, but I've basically only beaten Metroid ones xD

I don't have a lot of VC games, but I did complete 100% Kirby's Dream Land 2. Collecting all the star rods and whatnot.

I've actually finished quite a few VC games that I enjoyed the heck out of, including but not limited to a Link to the Past, WarioWare MegaMicrogame$ and Touched, Paper Mario, Oracle of Ages, Link's Awakening DX, and, last but certainly not least, Super Mario 64 original.

Back