1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

KH3D-DDD Did you sell Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance or no?

Discussion in 'Nintendo 3DS Games' started by Roxra, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Roxra

Roxra Salty But Sweet Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    Did you sell KH3D when you beat it?I sold KH3D (again) because I beat it.It was a pretty good game but it's short and you'll see other games that you want so you sell games that you beaten first.I didn't feel like I was selling a Mario game with a million memories though so maybe I didn't enjoy the game as much as Mario when I was selling it?
  2. Mistral

Mistral Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    227 coins
    I haven't sold mine yet and don't really intend to. I used to sell games when I was younger, but I also wasn't really paying for my own games then, my parents were. I just don't like the idea of selling the games I've already played in case I want to play them again. xD I also haven't finished KH3D yet, so there's that too.
  3. wyll001

wyll001 Dragon of the Blue Moon Animal Talker

Play Coins:
    26 coins
    I kept all my scratched copies of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + English Patched, in a CD Case somewhere, so if I sell it? Oh! it's right next to this key...board...... and now in my left hand.... in hand, unfortunately, never had a DRM release, or I'd got that one as well!
  4. Ace

Ace Aaannnd boom! goes the Dynamite. Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    85 coins
    Sold one I have not. (Because KH: DDD I have not.)
  5. Marc

Marc Until We Go Down Forum Management

Play Coins:
    2,517 coins
    Haven't sold it. Haven't even passed the tutorial I believe. It's still in a case somewhere, collecting dust ;-;
    Kitsune_Sakura64 likes this.
  6. Roxra

Roxra Salty But Sweet Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    Marc go play it ;-;
  7. ThatLoyalGamer

ThatLoyalGamer The Heropon who Survived The End Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    Ship it to me then Marc. I lost mine due to younger cousins running rampant through the house.
  8. MysticFantasy

MysticFantasy The Miitopia Emblem Designer

Play Coins:
    250 coins
    Marcy u go play that game now or so help me I'll make your life miserable :3
    Anyways I like kingdom hearts to much to sell them and despite the fact I cleared it completely I'd never be able to get rid of my favorite games.
  9. wyll001

wyll001 Dragon of the Blue Moon Animal Talker

Play Coins:
    26 coins
    Somebody looks a bit AQW-ish
    Aaaaaaaaanyways, I still have my card right here in my desk..... and now I'm holding it.......... OH! and what's this? could it be? this is a Dream Eater AR Card over there? so if I'm not getting rid of the best franchise ever made, even if my card is the last one in the all the worlds, and even if it worth 100000 Gil
  10. MysticFantasy

MysticFantasy The Miitopia Emblem Designer

Play Coins:
    250 coins
    Huh?
  11. Aura Knight

Aura Knight Captain of the S.S. Clark

Play Coins:
    139 coins