Do you like Shantae For GBC (Or The Series In General)?

• Thread starter King Of 3D
  • Start date
King Of 3D

King Of 3D

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
I have been really into the game shantae (for gameboy colour) and nobody seems to talk about it, so I was wondering if any of you guys like the game too? The game is really beautiful with the graphics and I want you guys to reply your opinions on the game (or series in general)! And like always have a great day to all of you :)

Reactions: 18
I played it using :jimlad:... means. It was really good for a GBC game.

Pirate's Curse is the best in the series because of better visuals, more gameplay mechanics and most of all... fanservice \: D/

Reactions: T-Player Guy
Well, I only played Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, so my knowledge with the franchise is bare-minimum, as Pirate's Curse is said to be the most different out of all the half-genie's games. That said, I do hear constant praise indicating that Pirate's Curse is actually the best one thus far, and I heartedly agree with them, it's a fantastic game! Top-notch music, great level and boss design, amazing story with loads of hilarious and over-the-top occasions, and so much more. :D

I anticipatingly await Shantae Half-Genie Hero's release after this trunk of awesomeness. :coffee:

Reactions: Theresia and 18
I personally didn't play Shantae. It looks like a great platformer, but honestly I would probably go for Shovel Knight instead of it.

I haven't heard much of it before. Maybe one day I'll get to it. :/

Nope, never played it before. I’ve heard that the Shantae series is great, and the soundtrack is supposedly gorgeous, but I’ve never gotten round to playing a single game from the series. ;-;

One day though, I will start this series, along with other games that have been forgotten. Yes, I’m looking at Earthbound. Don’t judge me. ><

Back