Do you play a Console Version Or PC?

• Thread starter King Of 3D
  • Start date
King Of 3D

King Of 3D

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
So a lot of games, like Terraria for example is the type of game where you can choose either PC or a Console version, so what do you prefer for a game? A console version or pc? Reply what you think and have a nice day everybody!
PS: My opinion is PC, but that's just me :)

Eh, I just play whatever is available on Nintendo consoles - I see no point in buying the others over them, but if I actually wanted to play more games, it'd be on PC. The other home consoles right now are essentially pre-built PCs with less power, at any rate.

I prefer the PC version of left 4 dead because the DLC is free on that. I think it's something to do with the fact that there's custom maps what you can make yourself and they thought that anyone could really make a map so why bother to make us pay
for content a really devoted map maker could just make for free?

PC sometimes console most times.

Console, because my (technically my school's) PC can barely emulate SNES games without crashes, graphical bugs and layer oddities. Most games I'm interested in are either console exclusive or ported to most platforms anyway, and investing in a good PC is both too much work and too much money for me at the moment.

I had gotten Skullgirls for PC because I'm too poor for an Xbox live or PSN subscription. (I can battle online at the expense of my internet!)

It depends on the game.

Some games like Skyrim, Terraria and Don't Starve Together have mods which console users can't get access to. They add content to the game for a better experience, so yeah ;u;

I usually prefer console for big titles like NieR and DOA, but I use PC (and portable devices) for smaller titles and indie games like Cave Story and Azure Striker Gunvolt

I usually just stick with the console version, it's more easier to get to grips with. I'm not really a PC gamer, personally. xD

Pc whenever it is not an exclusive

Mostly consoles. At least with the console you know they made the game specifically for that system so no need to worry about specs or wonder if your console will run it at all.

Depends on a lot of things.
  • If I don't own the console, I obviously pick PC :p
  • If the game has more content on a platform than another one (for example mods on PC but not on console, or special edition on console after being on PC for years, etc), then I may consider the platform with more content
  • If the console is a portable one, I may consider that factor as a bonus
  • If the game is more suited to a platform than another one (for example, I usually don't like playing 2D games on PC when my 3DS is more than capable of doing the same thing, and for another example, I don't like playing shooters without a mouse) then I give points to that platform

For me, I often get the PC version, mostly because I don't have some recent consoles like PS4 yet.

Honestly, It would be Console because I like the comfort of a sofa/bed and the easy control scheme of a controller (Too many keys to remember, especially Skyrim)

I play PC mostly because I prefer it. There are some games like FPS games where I have to play the console versions but The Sims and games like that are more fun on PC and those are the games I mostly play.

Back