Do you prefer multiplayer or single player games?

• Thread starter CrazyElf
  • Start date

Multiplayer or Single player?

• Multiplayer!

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Single player!

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • I can go either way.

Votes: 30 49.2%

• Total voters
CrazyElf

CrazyElf

Apart of Santa's Workshop
Towns Folk
So most 3DS games are single player, but I am a multiplayer fan, since you can experience the game with other players, but some people just want to have fun, and they like single player games. I want your opinions right here. Do you prefer multiplayer games or single player games?

Reactions: P2.0 and That3DSGamer
I prefer multiplayer games but I don't mind single player ones that are good.

Fire Emblem Awakening only has single player gameplay and that's my favorite 3DS game. I would have skipped games like Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Pokemon X/Y if they did not have multiplayer gameplay.

Multiplayer games are the bomb! Couldn't enjoy Melee and other GC games if it weren't for me playing with my relatives. But online play is great because there is never a time when you play alone (however in MK7 it could've been the connection across the globe but it kept disconnecting ruining any chance I had to get any fun out of it. Single player games that are all dependent on one player gives you less interaction with others but more of a self determined test to beat something or to see how it turns out. There could be great single player games out there, but I say multiplayer when I get the chance.

I prefer multiplayer games the feeling when going on a adventure with my friends and playing with them make me exciting but i like single player games but it gotta have action in it.

If it has online multiplayer, that's very cool, but I prefer single player games overall. Games that can only be played multiplayer aren't cool for me :p

Multiplayer games mostly, yes, I can play single player games at times if they have a good story and gameplay like Arkham games, Assassin's Creed, etc but Multiplayer games are what I play the most.

I like playing with or against people. I only like single player if it has a very good gameplay or an interesting/funny story line (eg like GTA V).

I like Multiplayer, but couch multiplayer over online multiplayer. I just like the experience that playing with somebody else brings, and you can never forget the laughs that come with it.

Single player for the win! it's nice to play through the main purpose/story of the game, That's the most best/fun part, imo! Although multiplayer can be fun, it's good to play when your friends are busy/unavailable.

i like multiplayer, but i like a bit of single player also. so i chose i can go either way.

I prefer single player games, I enjoy playing games solo. I'm just not that interested in playing with others.

Depends on the style of the game. If it's a game a la Mario Party, then, I'd rather play it alone because of one thing. Luck or "Chance Time" (Mario Party 1/2/3 players know what I'm talking about). And because that game has ruined many friendships for me.

But if it's a game with a good community (when playing online), then, I enjoy playing with others.

So, either way is fine for me as long as it's not one of these games that require all the luck in the world.

I prefer multiplayer games but I don't mind single player ones that are good.

Fire Emblem Awakening only has single player gameplay and that's my favorite 3DS game. I would have skipped games like Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Pokemon X/Y if they did not have multiplayer gameplay.
It would be so awesome if Fire Emblem would have online features, too! It's definately one of my favourite 3DS games, or even my favourite. It would be really cool to play against players from all over the world and try to beat their army :)

Reactions: Marc
Games with an interesting story aren't exactly common, so I choose Multiplayer.

Don't get me wrong, Single Player games are great and I still play them obsessively, but unless the game has a unique and interesting story straight from the beginning, Multiplayer is just more enjoyable to me.

I kinda like them both equally, but I think I like Single player games a bit more. I think it's because I dont play much games for nintendo online. Only Pokemon, and Smash when it releases.

I like multiplayer and single player games, but if I had to choose it would be multiplayer. Luigi's Mansion 2 (Dark Moon in US) is really fun with 4 people in scarescraper mode, I enjoy the ghost capture mode a lot with 4 people online!

I need to have games with multiplayer, i do enjoy playing online with other people to show my skills and learn more from them to.
Also games like pokemon always need multiplayer, so you could trade with other people, battle and stuff, or they would suck really, i spend all my time doing trades, and that stuff when playing XY.

Reactions: CrazyElf
It dependson the game. For something like MK7, multiplayer is what the makes the game. For animal crossing, i really enjoy the single player. so my vpte is a gam by game basis

Actually I prefer single player game - RPG or platformer stuff, most likely for the story. Just like @Raptor98, couch/local multiplayer is the best :)

I prefer single player games since usually games just throw in multiplayer just for the sake of it. The only multiplayer game I really play is Pokémon Y and that's it and some of my favorite games are only Single player like the Batman Arkham franchise

Back