Devil Summoner Do you recommend soul hackers?

• Thread starter mosbius10
  • Start date
mosbius10

mosbius10

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
Hey everyone, so I just recently got into the shin megami tensei games and am loving it. I'm playing through IV and loved devil survivor. So I'm just wondering if soul hackers is a good buy on sale for $15. If it helps, I really had fun with etrian odyssey too. Thanks for any feedback you guys can provide!

Hey everyone, so I just recently got into the shin megami tensei games and am loving it. I'm playing through IV and loved devil survivor. So I'm just wondering if soul hackers is a good buy on sale for $15. If it helps, I really had fun with etrian odyssey too. Thanks for any feedback you guys can provide!
Soul Hackers is an old-style SMT (just like SMT 1 and 2), which uses money to summon demons and Magnetite to feed demons. More difficult than newer SMT games. Story-wise, I don't know since I never played it. It's a port from PS1 game anyway.

I haven't played the game but I have been looking into it as to rather I want to get it or not. Some say skip it but some say it's good. I guess it really depends on the style of game play that you like cause I think it's more 1st person -ish gameplay. I may get it out of curiosity so if it's any good or not I'll be sure to let others know . I do like what I see of the art style but rather I like the game is a different story . I guess it depends on the story and other aspects of the game. I would say if your interested in it in the slightly give it a try to see if you like it . It's pretty much the only way you will know if it is a truly good game or not .

Back