do you still use your wii pro controller

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
well I know this is a kind of weird question to ask you guys but do any of you guys still use your Wii pro controllers. the reason I like using the pro controller is because well its feels so slick playing smash and pokken tournament on that controller and its so nice to play Wii u games on a wii pro controller and its just remind me of those days.so anyway do you still use a Wii pro controller

Reactions: Focus
Do you mean a Wii Classic Controller Pro or a Wii U Pro Controller? >.>

i use both but wii pro controller

I use both to play but mostly my gamepad so Im using my gamepad rightnow so I will use my controller tomorrow

I don't have a pro controller, I have the original Classic Controller.

I use it when I can, but for some games, like Mario Maker, I use the Gamepad. And I use the Gamecube adaptor for Super Smash Bros.

Well, since I wasn't replied...

I have both a Wii U Pro Controller that I use it always when playing on a screen, and I have a Wii U Classic Controller Pro for when I play Wii games. I don't have a big enough Wii collection so I don't use it a lot... yet

I love the pro controller. It is so fun to play with my brother or my friends. The pro controller also feels like an Xbox and PlayStation controller.
It's awesome to play Injustice with the pro controller!!!

Ya I use the pro controller. I use it because I've been usingit since I got my Wii u and I just love how it feels in my hand. I know that the GameCube controller is the standard when playing smash games but to me it just feels way too big and clunky to use efficiently in battle plus I think the triggers buttons on the GameCube controller require too much effort to press whereas the Wii u pro controller requires less.

I use the Wii U Pro controller each time I can. It's more comfy than the gamepad, but I wish it looked a bit more like the X360 one, it's even more comfy. It's a shame that Splatoon doesn't support it, I have a hard time with the gamepad -_-

I don't own a Wii U pro controller. I usually just use the gamepad and it's comfortable for me. I think the gamepad is fine, tbh. It has all the stuff the Wii U pro controller has and it's more comfortable to me. Also, I think that controller would only work well with certain games :d

I think the the WiiU Pro controller is one of Nintendo's best inventions in years. It is extremely comfortable to hold, has a pretty good button layout, and has a nice weight to it. It seems just right for playing Smash 4. Although, I hear that the Switch Pro controller is getting extremely good reviews from almost every are of the gaming community.

Back