Does anybody still enjoy Find Mii?

• Thread starter King Of 3D
  • Start date
King Of 3D

King Of 3D

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
I still like playing Find Mii 1 and 2, but I have never met anyone in real life that knows about find mii 1 or 2, so I wanted to know if anybody at 3ds pedia likes find mii, becauswe I think it is pretty fun. Reply what you think!

I will be exited to see your opinions!

I used to play it a lot back in the day. At my old school I got a lot of streetpasses from my friends which made the game fun and enjoyable.

Wait, people actually played those? 0_0

^
Yup

It's nice, but I stopped playing them because of what happened long time ago. If that didn't happen I might still be playing it.

I don't really play them very often. It's a nice feature to have, but I don't really take my 3DS out with me very often so I don't get StreetPasses very often. If I have StreetPasses, I'll play it, but otherwise, I just leave it alone.

I've beat Find Mii 2 like 5 times already. The benefits of living in an accepting and overpopulated state.

I've beat Find Mii 2 like 5 times already. The benefits of living in an accepting and overpopulated state.

Lucky you. :p
I used to be an avid Find Mii player when Homebrew let you max out your Play Coins easily. xD After you beat both once, they don't really serve a purpose beyond getting a few Mii Plaza accomplishments. Maybe that weird Miitpoia thing coming out one of these days will be better.

Back