AC:NL Does anybody still play acnl?

• Thread starter JuicyFlare
  • Start date
JuicyFlare

JuicyFlare

Pedia's #1 most annoying troll and stalker
Towns Folk
So, I never really see anybody play this game anymore, even know its one of the best games ever. Its all about happy home designer now. But I'd like to see someone play acnl. Would anybody maybe like to play acnl with me?

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Oh, I didn't know that. Do you play it Sunny?

slayerpon would you like to play acnl for a bit?

No

later?

I still play it as often as I can. Sure, I recently got bored of it for a few months but I'm back on it now, new town and everything ^.^

do you want to play right now?

Can't sorry, I'm incredibly busy.

thats fine

I want it, I don't care if other people play it or not, I need AC in a form I can take anywhere.

I got bored from it but I still play it every 2 days or so!

I play it almost too much, I always play with my friend online! Also, just saying I don't think that it is all about happy home designer (I don't think that many people really liked it anyway..). Did you hear about the new amiibo update for New Leaf? It is mentioned in this video:"
". You have probably already seen it though, but if you haven't then watch it (the amiibo part is at 1:20). I am willing to play online in a few weeks depending on how busy I am, anyways enjoy AC:NL!

Reactions: Livada
I PLAY ITTTTTTT ;~:
But honestly Idk i play it with my friend.
Who is actually new to the game

I play Animal Crossing pretty much every day, because it's one of those games you can't put down for an unexplained reason. beetle hunting at 7:00-12:00 is a good time killer too.

Yeah. I play from time to time just to check up on what's happening in town. It did get a bit boring but it's a great game to pass the time if I don't have any other game to play.

yea

I play acnl. I would like your friend code please

i play it a lot! does any1 hve like um idk mby ice cream and pinwheels? XD

Back