Doom coming to nintendo switch?

• Thread starter EstebanTill2
  • Start date
EstebanTill2

EstebanTill2

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Well, this really took me by surprise, in a good way. It seems that nintendo switch is doing really well not only in what sales concerns but also among developers. Honestly, I am not a doom player, I mean I had the opportynity to buy it in other platforms but I think it gives the nintendo switch something else to look forward to. I like what nintendo is doing, it is offering a great array of games and possibilities to the players.

It is heading to nintendo switch by the end of the year.
So what´s up guys? Do you think you will be picking it up?

I was totally blown away by the announcement of Doom & Wolfenstein. While I most likely will not play these games, this is great news for the Switch as it is starting to see some proper third-party support. Not only is the third-party support great news, the fact that it is capable of running these kinds of games (albeit lower quality) says something.

I honestly find it surprising that it is coming to the switch . I never expected this or a game centered around nazis and Doom to ever show up on the nintendo platform. I think to one around nazis is more of a shocker due to nintendo's "family and kid friendly" demeanor. I personally hope that we don't start seeing a ton of halo clones on the system tho. I am wondering what other 3rd party games will show up on the system over time.

I loved Doom and to be able to play it anywhere I want might convince to buy this version but there's way to many switch games coming this year I might not be able to get it

I think that´s the point of this game, at least to me. You know I already own other platforms in which doom is already out but there is something weird about my feeling towards doom on the switch. Maybe it is what you just said, the possibility of taking it wherever you want is something that adds some extra flavour. And guess what?? I am definitively buying it on the swtich.

Hello again people, alright here I come to you with an update on the thread that you may know already but I thought it is important for us to keep backing up our threads.

So, what´s this you may wonder.... well, it is the latest piece of information related to this game and it comes directly from the developers and guess what???? They just dropped the reléase date for the game!!

Yes, Doom is going to be hitting nintendo switch on November 10th!!

Back