Dragon Ball

• Thread starter Teg
  • Start date
Teg

Teg

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
To me, Dragon Ball (and DBZ) is considered an anime. I would classify pokemon as anime as well. But, anyhow, Does anyone like Dragon Ball? I have seen every single episode from the time Goku was a boy up to even the latest showings. I guess you can say that I'm a pretty big fan.

I tried watching DBZ (from the middle) when I was younger. I dropped it not because it wasn't good - in all respects it was awesome, despite the English dubbing - but because of those cousins of mine complaining about their 'weird' faces and moaning to the grown-ups that they wanted to watch 'normal' cartoons and I was outvoted. This is also the case with some other animes that I can't find now. I still haven't forgiven my cousins. Not that I've talked to them at all in years.

I bought the first season on DVD, and honestly, it got old after a while. I may go back and try to re-watch it from the beginning, but when I watched it, I wasn't to impressed.

Dragon ball honestly wore down to me, I just found animes that I found to be more entertaining. I'd watch Dragon Ball Z on saturday mornings when I was younger, but I just lost interest in it.

Dragon ball honestly wore down to me, I just found animes that I found to be more entertaining. I'd watch Dragon Ball Z on saturday mornings when I was younger, but I just lost interest in it.
My friend is a big fan, and he got absolutely fed up with it after Kai. If I go back and watch it, I'll probably stop before GT

I watched from when goku was a little boy rejecting peeks at bulmas dirty fannie (; up to the androids and cell. I kind of got bored with it and started watching fairy tail. Fairy tail is much more interesting to me and I like it a lot more. Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z just seem kind of childish to me. The graphics stink and all they do is scream for like 3 episodes and end up missing their target

I tried watching DBZ (from the middle) when I was younger. I dropped it not because it wasn't good - in all respects it was awesome, despite the English dubbing - but because of those cousins of mine complaining about their 'weird' faces and moaning to the grown-ups that they wanted to watch 'normal' cartoons and I was outvoted. This is also the case with some other animes that I can't find now. I still haven't forgiven my cousins. Not that I've talked to them at all in years.

I hope realize the English dub was far better than Japanese dub:

anyways, I'm thankful for toonami airing DBZ, though I wish they aired DB first. But I watched all of the Dragon ball series and most of it's movies and enjoyed it greatly.

Though I am very aginst Kai, just for the simple fact they took out fillers. When I first watched DBZ I had no idea there was a thing called manga or knew what fillers were. I greatly enjoyed DBZ as it was without knowing any of the source material. DBZ is better with it's fillers and original ost.

I watched it when I was younger and was hooked, then I stopped following it when Kai came around and I had no idea what it is (now that I do know what it is, not sure why anyone would complain about it, it's for people that don't like fillers essentially).

Dragon Ball Z is a much better mange though in my opinion, it just flows more naturally. The original Dragon Ball, on the other hand, made a much better anime (even though the fillers in it weren't that amazing, they were still enjoyable).

I've been re-watching through the entire series for the past few weeks and I have to say, it's still great. I just finished watching all of Cell's shenanigans and am wishing they had ended the anime there, just seems so much more fitting than ending it with Uub,

I plan to watch Kai in a few months after I've gotten Dragon Ball Z off my mind for a bit - watching it now would be pretty redundant, plus I might now be very fond of the new voice actors (particularly Gohan's.)

dragon ball is one of my favorite anime. I watch the show during the begging of dragon kai and i love it soon all of the games i asked were all dragon ball games from, brust limit, to xensover, my favorite was raging blast 2 which i hope they make another. I never finish dragon ball but from playing the games i knew the story. I hate gt and everything about, today i am still watching dragon ball super.

Back