Dragon Marked for Death was originally an online game for 3DS

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Info about this game was revealed way back in 2011. I'm not sure what happened with its development but it seems like it'll only be available for the Nintendo Switch (it's even marked as a Switch exclusive in the video).

Dragon Marked for Death Trailer :

Dragon Marked for Death is a side-scrolling RPG with single player, local co-op and online multiplayer gameplay. During the gameplay, you forge a pact with a dragon to gain new strengths.

Do you guys feel as though they should have continued to develop the game for the 3DS?

It seems weird they'd pick back up on a game after 6 years maybe they wanted to wait for a better system? I'm not sure, but they definetally should have already released it since this is no point not making it.

If this game is originally developed for 3DS, could it be that their games are possibly too advanced in 6 years ago because they already hit the limits of 3DS in terms of power? Plus, I think Switch is more powerful than 3DS in general, as well.

It looks interesting , to bad they bumped it off to the switch. I guess that means those with out one will miss out unless they plan to put it on steam. I have seen a lot of ports to steam lately of console games. I this was planed for the 3ds then they should still do it for the 3ds too. After all there are probably people that were looking forward to the game on the 3ds so just making it for the switch is just a slap in the face for those people.

I am wordless about the fact that the game was planned to hit the nintendo 3ds such a long time ago. On the other hand, they could have quitted the development because of different reasons, please don´t underestimate the power of the 3ds which is a great device. Anyway, I am still glad they continue development of this game, it looks really cool and it is definitively on bucket list

Back