Dragonball Super: My thoughts on Kale overpowering Goku

• Thread starter VirtulJordan
  • Start date
VirtulJordan

VirtulJordan

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Here is my opinion on Kale overpowering Goku. There are a few things people seem to forget. 1.Have we forgotten that Anger can grow a Saiyans power tremendously? For example, Gohan's fight with Cell. It started out with Gohan nowhere near Cells power level, and just straight up getting destroyed by him. Then after Getting enraged Gohan destroyed all the Cell Jr,s with very little effort, then he kicked Cells butt, then he had some fun toying around with Cell afterward. Then when Cell came back at full power, with a weakened 1 arm Gohan to fight against, Goku told Gohan to let go, and Gohan managed to overpower a full powered Perfect Cell. Kale seems to be the same way as when she is infuriated her power grows even too much for her to control.

2. how much do we know about Kale? She can't even go Super Saiyan like her sister or Cabba who learned it in just a minute of trying. You could call that poor writing, But the thing is whats wrong with Universe 6 Saiyans learning these forms fast? Universe 6 is supposed to be parallel to universe 7. Let's face it, Universe 7 had incredibly stupid Saiyans, hell besides Vegeta and Debatably Bardock, name another Saiyan that wasn't a complete brute of an idiot? Meanwhile, Universe 6 Saiyans tend to be much smarter than universe 7's brute Saiyans who couldn't even tell some evil prick was going to blow up their planet. So why does Kale have trouble going Super Saiyan, yet she has enough rage inside her to boost her power up to a Super Saiyan God? Some call it dumb but I am honestly liking this for her character.

So what do you think? Do you agree with how Kale overpowered Goku? Do you believe Goku was holding back?female_broly_kale_legendary_super_saiyan_by_windyechoes-dbbhhdz.jpg

Attachments

• female_broly_kale_legendary_super_saiyan_by_windyechoes-dbbhhdz.jpg
    female_broly_kale_legendary_super_saiyan_by_windyechoes-dbbhhdz.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 0
Back