DragonballSuper: Is the Grand Priest Evil?

• Thread starter VirtulJordan
  • Start date
VirtulJordan

VirtulJordan

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
This post will contain spoilers for the series of Dragonball Super. if you haven't watched it, or haven't made it to the current arc, and if you want to remain spoiler free then stop reading now.

Those of us who watched Dragonball Super already know about the 12 universes, the Gods of Destruction, the Angels of the gods such as Whis being Beerus's angel, and we all know the Omni King Zeno, who has the power to erase every universe with the clench of his fist. But ever since we saw the Grand priest, Zeno's Angel, he has always had a weird vibe to him.

Sometimes you would see this character in dark lighting, sometimes you find him glaring at Zeno and Goku, and more often than not in any bad situation, you will always find him smiling a blank smile. Such odd behavior for someone who seems very uncaring about everything. Now you would think this is all pure speculation, however, the most recent episode of Dragonball Super, Episode 98, reveals something very odd.

As you know the lowest ranking universes are in a tournament that will decide the fate of their universes. Only 1 universe will win, every other universe will get erased by Zeno if all of their fighters get knocked out. So after all 10 of universe 9's fighters ganged up on Goku and Vegeta, its no shock that they all got owned, making Zeno erase universe 9 and its fighters. However, all that remained was the Angel to universe 9's God of Destruction............and he smiled. He smiled at the destruction of his universe.

That alone shows the whole tournament has to be some ulterior motive for the Grand Priest and even the Angels of the other universes. It makes me sad to think even Whis is a part of this big plan, but it may just be the case. All I know is we will have to wait and see just what the Grand Priest has planned.
maxresdefault (5).jpg
dragon-ball-super-episode-73-74-multiverse-tournament-poster.jpg

Reactions: KalTurahk and Dark Link
Yeah, I've been questoning Grand Priests motives for a while now, too, and now, other angels too. And looking how childish and naive Zen-oh is, it really ain't that farfetched. They could easily go around his back and influence his decisions... I don't know, but I'm really looking forward what is going to happen.

...or Freeza just ****** it all.:rotfl:

Reactions: VirtulJordan
Yeah, I've been questoning Grand Priests motives for a while now, too, and now, other angels too. And looking how childish and naive Zen-oh is, it really ain't that farfetched. They could easily go around his back and influence his decisions... I don't know, but I'm really looking forward what is going to happen.

...or Freeza just ****** it all.:rotfl:
Having Frieza back as a fighter in the tournament is just amazing. Especially with him torturing the other fighters lol.

Reactions: KalTurahk
Back