Votes: 0 0.0%
  • collecting the card

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
FuntimeFoxy

FuntimeFoxy

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Ok so i've recently found out there are some Yu-Gi-Oh! players here so i am making this thread for people to duel me for some PC if they win but if they lose they give me PC, i will let my opponent decide how much PC they put up on the line and yeah basically just have fun try your best and Get your Game On!, I hope to see you soon in a duel.

https://duelingnexus.com/ is where we will be dueling so click that link make an account then make your deck and comment or PM me when your ready, after you comment your wager and that you wanna challenge me.

could you just stop with the hate before i quite and leave this site forever cause im starting to get pushed away, or do you want me to leave huh, is that why im getting so much hate now, just be all like "oh well he only has 1 pc he must suck lets push him away", i hate being treated like trash, and i know 1 pc is crap but guess what sometimes you have to start from one and work your way up so i made this so i could do just that, sure itll be a slow way up but so what as long as i get to freaking play a game i love and earn some pc off it, now stop freaking hating on this post before i leave for good which i know some people here won't want.

Not to be rude, but I don't think they're trying to be mean ;-;
They're just saying it's difficult to find someone who's gonna bet 1 PC.
You shouldn't leave the site after a few messages. I'm sure they're trying to help.

And I can see you have 60 PC now so, I guess you shouldn't have a problem :3
Anyways, good luck with your thread!

Reactions: 28142, Marc and SmashChamp
bump

bumper

You have 69 PC right now. Keep'em there. :sneaky:

Reactions: Alex
Back