1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Challenge Dueling for PC

Discussion in 'Nookling Junction' started by FuntimeFoxy, Aug 9, 2017.

?

What's your favorite thing about yugioh

1. the game

100.0%
  2. the show

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. how competetive it is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. collecting the card

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. FuntimeFoxy

FuntimeFoxy NintenPedia Member Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    72 coins
    Ok so i've recently found out there are some Yu-Gi-Oh! players here so i am making this thread for people to duel me for some PC if they win but if they lose they give me PC, i will let my opponent decide how much PC they put up on the line and yeah basically just have fun try your best and Get your Game On!, I hope to see you soon in a duel.

https://duelingnexus.com/ is where we will be dueling so click that link make an account then make your deck and comment or PM me when your ready, after you comment your wager and that you wanna challenge me.
  2. Kooleo-Aid

Kooleo-Aid Still a newbie That one stalker

Play Coins:
    305 coins
    Not to be rude, but I don't think they're trying to be mean ;-;
    They're just saying it's difficult to find someone who's gonna bet 1 PC.
    You shouldn't leave the site after a few messages. I'm sure they're trying to help.

And I can see you have 60 PC now so, I guess you shouldn't have a problem :3
    Anyways, good luck with your thread!
    SkyHuntress, Marc and SmashChamp like this.
  3. FuntimeFoxy

Play Coins:
    72 coins
  4. FuntimeFoxy

Play Coins:
    72 coins
  5. dilawer

dilawer The Villain in Green 3DS Pedia Contributor

Play Coins:
    432 coins