E3 2017

• Thread starter swift789
  • Start date
swift789

swift789

Hero of Hyrule
Towns Folk
What are all your hopes or expectations for e3 2017? I personally expect loads of Mario Odyssey gameplay and I hope for a new animal crossing title for switch or a kid icarus game or Luigi's mansion 3. I really want some news on virtual console and I hope they'll release an update for the switch that gives us more themes.

I'm eagerly awaiting E3, but I try to NOT have any expectations, especially from Nintendo. If you expect things, your expectations are bound to lead to disappointment. If I'm not expecting specific thing, like for say Pokemon Stars, or Metroid Prime 4, I'll still enjoy and be amazed by everything they show off anyways, but if I am expecting things, and they don't happen to show up, that's all I'll be able to think about. Having expectations just leads to disappointment.

All I expect to be at E3 this year that I might want would be Kingdom Hearts 3 or that 3DS Pikmin game and of course Super Smash Bros. for the NX (and please give us more DLC Sakurai). That being said that is only the tip of the iceberg and I'm sure my expectations will be exceeded.

Honestly, I am kind of forgetting about E3....this could be due to loads and loads of worktime. But hey, if you ask me, I am really excited to see what nintendo has under its sleeve, it always has something. Probably, that could be some juicy announcements, maybe a new donkey Kong game, or a new metroid game. I would love to see a new star fox adventures game.

I'm still waiting for E3 for plenty of things, but mostly info on Sonic Mania, Forces and The Last of Us 2.

For Nintendo, I'm expecting a lot of stuff regarding Super Mario Odyssey and any other first party releases for the end of the year. I expect to hear about the rumoured Mario x Rabbids game if it is actually a thing, plus Retro's new game and a big surprise (this would probably be a 3D Metroid or a new IP, for me). I'd also like to see them work with a few more 3rd parties to get some exclusives out, plus a few games such as FIFA to be shown on Switch.

For Nintendo, I'm expecting a lot of stuff regarding Super Mario Odyssey and any other first party releases for the end of the year. I expect to hear about the rumoured Mario x Rabbids game if it is actually a thing, plus Retro's new game and a big surprise (this would probably be a 3D Metroid or a new IP, for me). I'd also like to see them work with a few more 3rd parties to get some exclusives out, plus a few games such as FIFA to be shown on Switch.
Nintendo had already announced the Super Mario Odyssey will be PLAYABLE at E3. Too bad I won't be there. heh... heh... heh...

I sure hope the Mario Rabbids crossover RPG is fake. That just sounds so nasty for some reason. I don't know why anyone would thinnk it's a good idea.

I know FIFA has already been confirmed for Switch. I'm not a fan of sprots games, but it's my guess that they'll show it off at E3, and probably on Switch.

If Mario and Luigi: Super Star Saga DX exists, that'll be the highlight for me. Anything 3DS really, but the DX rumour has me actually intrigued. I want to see a new fleshed-out RPG from Alphadream so bad!
Oh, and Odyssey is going to be a spotlight in general, but even though I don't have a Switch, I'll definitely be tuning in to all of those developments as well!

I hoping for new released features and new announced games on the Nintendo switch.

Simple: If they announce Metroid and Animal Crossing, it'll all be over

Well, one of my friends was down from Montana doing the E3 week, so that was pretty cool. We have a five year running joke about there being a new main-series multiplayer Kirby game, so we were all crazy excited to see that. I was a little bit late for the broadcast, and happened to jump in during the trailer for the BoTW DLC, which also looks amazing. Also, Metroid Prime 4.gif was pretty cool as well.

Back