E3 Games!!!!

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I heard Hyrule Warriors for 3DS and Sonic Boom 2 fire and ice? Is coming! What other games have you heard will be shown this year or what are you hoping would show? I can't wait to see all games with Link in them and looking forward to Zelda 2015(hopefully) and Mario Maker and more(New characters for Smash to be specific:Ninten,Neku,Raichu and Wonder Red!!! (I know some of these are kinda unrealistic...)

Retro Studios will be showing something off, so will Platinum Games (most likely something to do with Wii U) and I expect something from Next Level Games and Monster Games. They trademarked Diddy Kong, probably just a coincidence but something like DKRacing from Monster Games would be cool, freeing up Retro to forget about Donkey Kong right now and go for either Metroid or a new IP (and I want to see a new IP at E3 this year).

Reactions: Kakea
I'm also hoping they reveal fantasy life 2 as DLC for the first(there's not much difference to it from the first from what I heard...)

I'm pretty excited to see more about the Hyrule Warriors game for the Nintendo 3ds :D I've always wanted to try to game when it was announced for the Wii U , but yeah ( I don't have a Wii U >.> ) . Also looking forward to the the other things like the Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon :p

Reactions: Kakea
I'm also hoping they reveal fantasy life 2 as DLC for the first(there's not much difference to it from the first from what I heard...)
Fantasy Life 2 is a mobile game :(

Fantasy Life 2 is a mobile game :(
Is it as bad as I heard? A friend said it's a watered down version of the 1st game with a bad building element squeezed in...

Well, we can't know for sure since it's not released yet, but it looked like it yes.

Shoot, That's why I'm hoping the second game would be released as DLC instead of a whole game.... unless they fix alot before it's loose to the poor gamers still hoping it'll be as good as the 3DS Fantasy Life!

Back