Early bird or night owl?

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
There are some who are energized when waking up in the morning, we can call that as early bird/morning person. And on the other hand, we also have night owl/nocturnal person, who are more active when on the night. Are you being a morning person, or are you more into the nocturnal side?

I like the Night.

I used to be a morning person but now I'm not much of either. I like my sleep and I have a hard time getting out of bed now because I have to get up at 7 AM but I go to bed in between 9 and 10 PM so I barely qualify as a night owl.

I'm quite leaning more to being nocturnal because I feel more energized in the night, even though I find almost no issue being active in the day when I have to. However, I still need to make sure that I'm sleeping at proper time at night despite of me being a nocturnal person. It takes some time, for sure.

I'm more of a night person. I really hate getting up early - My mind doesn't function properly and I feel like crap, pretty much. I don't really stay up too late though, because I need my sleep. I guess that makes me a bit of both? Early and night owl? Not sure if that makes sense. xD

I'm connected when the 9:00 rolls around the bend, so I'm more energized in the morn. (I be an early bird.)

Considering my sleeping pattern is usually 1:00AM to anywhere between 6:00AM and 8:30AM, I'd consider myself both. 6 hours sleep is plenty enough for me.

Reactions: 18
Considering my sleeping pattern is usually 1:00AM to anywhere between 6:00AM and 8:30AM, I'd consider myself both. 6 hours sleep is plenty enough for me.
What he said. I sometimes sleep at 10-12 pm if I'm tired.

Reactions: Alex
I'm a midnight kitty. :cat:

It really depends; I hardly ever (if at all) have a regular sleep schedule.
Strict rules and rigid structure really weigh me down. I need spontaneity in my life.

Also, the house is a lot more peaceful with everyone else asleep. ^w^

I love staying up late but I hate being tired when I wake up late so I am a night owl that is forced to be an early bird. I try to wake up at 9 at the earliest unless I have a work meeting to go to before work.

I rarely get in the bed before 3-4AM, then I usually wake up around 8AM. Sometimes I will nap during the day for an hour or two. I've been like that for as long as I can remember.

Back