Easiest Class Period?

• Thread starter 3905
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I'm pretty sure we all have at least one class period in our schedules where we don't have to do a lot of work, or perhaps not any work at all. What class is that for you, and when do you have that class.

For me I have Office Aid and all we really do is sit in the office and chill until someone needs us to go in to some room for reasons. Most of the time we just sit and chat about random stuff and very rarely we have to go out and do stuff. It's quite the relaxing period because I have it as my last class of the day so I can leave early and get out of schook before the parking lots get jam packed by everyone trying to leave at once :p

Another easy class I had last semester was Sociology. Here we basically get a lesson about social life and stuff but the lectures were short and then we had a short and simple assignment to do then we were free to do whatever for the rest of the class period. I loved this class the most because I didnt even have to pay attention to the lecture because we wouldnt be tested on it either way. Plus I had it right befote lunch so we could leave early and reach the cafeteria before all the other kids.

Share your easy classes below!

Does lunch count as a class? :drool:

The class I thought was easy was Videogame Design, because I was learning about videogames and how to make them. Though all my classmates were always causing trouble and playing Minecraft .

I really enjoyed making my own game (I won a flash drive along with my friend for our game).

My easiest class when I was in High School was my Marketing class. We rarely did any work in there (we had the same problem with people playing Minecraft as well @Jeff The Killer ) and when we did do work it was super easy stuff like making cereal boxes or watching and talking about the Super Bowl Commercials. I basically played on the computer for most of the class period and did absolutely nothing. I passed with an A of course XD

Reactions: J9794
For me it's a class called Life Skills. It's pretty much like your Sociology class the way you described it :p I don't really get much in that class and it isn't exactly much of a class since there are no tests/exams/whatnot. A lot of times that class is used for some other activity or discussion.

Well, I haven't started this class yet but I'm pretty sure it's going to be a breeze. My school got offered to allow college classes for us high school students for free. I got a Theatre class. Can't wait until February (That's when I start taking the course)

Well, I haven't started this class yet but I'm pretty sure it's going to be a breeze. My school got offered to allow college classes for us high school students for free. I got a Theatre class. Can't wait until February (That's when I start taking the course)
Good luck with that XD I thought the same thing about my music course for college.

Reactions: Superbossboo
So far my easiest class in college right now has to be my NOS 110 class. basically so far we have watched the videos Triumph of the Nerds. This class we look at basic OS. We area going to start at Microsoft 2007, Fedora, and Server 2008. after that we area going to end up looking at and installing Microsoft 2008, Server 2013, and MacOS. and If we still have time we may look at Kali Linus and Windows 10.

Study Hall
Should be self-explanatory :p

I guess my easiest class in terms of work is German. Mostly because we don't get anything done the whole period because our teacher can't control our class at all. Choir is mostly chill class, but we still have to do things for the whole period.

World History. We have a lot of work, but it's easy work, and plus, ever new marking period, the teacher gives us two homework passes if we maintain conduct. So I can get away without doing homework, and still get credit for it as long as I'm good. And the tests are easy too, I almost never study for them. Because almost every time, we play a review game the day before the test, so to me, that's studying enough, also if you make it to the top 5 of the game, you get two points extra credit for the test. Recently, I got my Renaissance test back from Friday and got the highest grade out of the entire class. So, that's why World History is easy.

On secondary school, there were several "filler" classes where we wouldn't do anything. Marketing, Informatic and Music for example. In music we used to just talk with the prof about anything non-related with the subject most classes, and in informatic we usually played flash games on the computer.

World History, it has been my favorite and in my opinion easiest subject of them all

My easiest class period is Info Tech. I'm still in middle school so anyway Info Tech all we do is write questions with the RACE strategy. All my periods are harder. Math has those percentages. Social studies is way too boring. Reading arts has hard and easy stuff. My band teacher is way too boring. Science is just boring. Health and Fitness well I'm not a jock

Religious Education used to be the one with least stuff.
Somehow,we barely did anything and mostly just talked about random stuff not even related to anything religious.
Same for pratical philosophy now,just with a bit more work.

My easiest class is a typing course.

why did i pick the typing course

Tech animation. God.... I can literally do my homework in this class. This class is so easy, all we do is some simple animations either with a camera or a computer program. After doing a crappy (sometimes good) animation and I get my perfect A, I go and play computer games and do homework. The teacher is lazy and trust me, this class is even easier than a kindergarten class.

You all have so many classes with interesting names! My choice is without doubt biology. All i have to do is read the textbook and I'm already prepared for the test. It was in fact so easy I don't go to class anymore. :p I only have to make the tests now.

You all have so many classes with interesting names! My choice is without doubt biology. All i have to do is read the textbook and I'm already prepared for the test. It was in fact so easy I don't go to class anymore. :p I only have to make the tests now.
That sounds like a college thing to do :p
Just skip all the lectures and stuff and only sit for the tests xD

That sounds like a college thing to do :p
Just skip all the lectures and stuff and only sit for the tests xD
In this case my teacher agreed on it though. :p

Engineering problem solving and Spanish 2. Two classes where we just do what we told and goes by so fast. It's the life :D

Back