AC:NL Easter egg with Wii U

• Thread starter Mizunil
  • Start date
Mizunil

Mizunil

Born at a young age
Towns Folk
Apparently, you can play "Desert Island Escape" from Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival,
without the actual game.

You need a Wii U (decoration) which you can obtain from a fortune cookie.
Once you place it in your house, and click on it, you will get the option to play the minigame.

You can use your Amiibo cards to play, or pay 2 PC per card (Which would mean 6 PC per game)
All the villagers you pay for are the ones from your town.

This Easter egg is really cool! It's exactly like the Wii U version.
I suggest you trie it out if you haven't.

I really enjoyed the little minigame that Nintendo added. I didn't know it was on Abiibo Festival though

That's super awesome! I hope Nintendo adds some cool Easter eggs like this in the Switch title coming up! It'll be cool to see something like the NES games come back, although I don't they will with the Switch Online service already having some lol.

Apparently, you can play "Desert Island Escape" from Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival,
without the actual game.

You need a Wii U (decoration) which you can obtain from a fortune cookie.
Once you place it in your house, and click on it, you will get the option to play the minigame.

You can use your Amiibo cards to play, or pay 2 PC per card (Which would mean 6 PC per game)
All the villagers you pay for are the ones from your town.

This Easter egg is really cool! It's exactly like the Wii U version.
I suggest you trie it out if you haven't.
Wait, you can use PC to play? I think that’s actually better than on the wii u. You must have the amiibo on wii u, and the animals being the ones in your town is a nice touch.

Reactions: Mizunil
Back