Easy mode in Super Mario Run

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
Super Mario Run finally now has an easy mode as of the game’s most recent update. That’s the biggest new feature available in the IOS market. It's not exactly a hard game, it just takes time to time the jumps correctly and with the easy mode added, It gives people who choose to play it a unlimited time limit and unlimited bubbles. They also did a update the make the lost in toad rally much less punishing and makes the number of toad you lose lower. They also fixed some minor problems that people were having with there game. So what do you think about Super Mario Run having a easy mode?

Reactions: Kadaj
I think it's pretty nice for the kids but I don't use easy mode. I'm not taht hardcore but this game isn't hard.

Reactions: freezebot
I think easy mode is helpful for those new to Mario or even Gaming in general, but even someone somewhat experienced does probably not need it but it is still nice to have :)

Well, I honestly disagree with the addition of easy modes. I mean, people please try a Little bit harder. What is the point of playing a game you know you are gonna beat without effort. I think that´s where a game actually catches the player, when it offers a challenge to the player. Otherwise, a game that is too easy, I think it kind of loses the potential.

Well, I'm not usually a big fan of easy modes, but it seems to fit this game much better than, say, Zelda or something of that type, especially concerning the number of younger children who would be playing this game and may find it to be too challenging. As for me, however, I don't use it.

Mario run doesn't need this. The least hard-core community I'd say is definitely the mobile community. I guess for children its okay, but Mario games in general aren't very challenging, so i dont see the need for this. This 'Easy Mode' Seems more of a 'No Effort' mode tbh.

Back