Easy way to get the Paper Mario games.

• Thread starter V_Weeb
  • Start date
V_Weeb

V_Weeb

Ashe Trash
Towns Folk
I really want to get into the Paper Mario series since the only game i have played is Paper Mario Sticker Star which i heard is the worst in the series( i still enjoyed it a little bit) but everyone that has played the older once say they are really good(and amazing) so i really want to play them so i can give this series ''another chance''. but the problem is i don't know how i can get these games.

If you search on eBay or amazon you should be able to find a good deal for those.

But... if you really want to try it out, you COULD, but shouldn't, pirate it.

If you search on eBay or amazon you should be able to find a good deal for those.

But... if you really want to try it out, you COULD, but shouldn't, pirate it.
ok, i usually think pirating is the last way out(or something like that) i'll look on amazon and ebay.

Look on the virtual console, the original paper Mario is on it and I'm pretty sure you can just download the paint one. For thousand year door though I'm not sure, your best bet will be checking virtual console but if it snot there then you can get it from Amazon or eBay (Hoping you have an original Wii though because Wii u doesn't have game cube compatibility)

Reactions: V_Weeb
Well, you can play GC games on the Wii U via Nintendont, albeit you'll need an ISO, but if you own the GC game... go nuts :p

Reactions: V_Weeb
Now wait... I thought Color splash was the worst in the series. You could check Amazon, or Ebay for used copies. (That's what I would do anyway.)

Look on the virtual console, the original paper Mario is on it and I'm pretty sure you can just download the paint one. For thousand year door though I'm not sure, your best bet will be checking virtual console but if it snot there then you can get it from Amazon or eBay (Hoping you have an original Wii though because Wii u doesn't have game cube compatibility)

Yes, i agree with this... In terms of older Nintendo games, I've noticed many of those (i think) on available on virtual console in the eshop. Thats what allowed me to get super Mario bros 3 back--the virtual console section. Im pretty sure most things mario are available there, however i have seen very little there in regards to past gen pokemon games (which im a bit disappointed about). I haven't looked at the full list, just going by what i remember seeing. The only thing i can't promise is how much space gamecube VC games take up since i havent digital bought any of those (or whatever system it is sorry if i got it wrong, didn't play those games so idk much sorry), so just be aware of that.

Paper Mario for Wii was one of those games I could never figure out. In that case, unfortunately, somehow it ended up out of the case, dirty, and scratched. Anyway, If I could rebuy the game, I'd probably have to look on some cheat website to simply get thru level 1. Note, normally I'm good at Mario games, though. It's just something about that one game.

Paper Mario for Wii was one of those games I could never figure out. In that case, unfortunately, somehow it ended up out of the case, dirty, and scratched. Anyway, If I could rebuy the game, I'd probably have to look on some cheat website to simply get thru level 1. Note, normally I'm good at Mario games, though. It's just something about that one game.
Ah I understand what your saying. that game is full of puzzles... Now while I didn't get stuck on 1-1, i Remember that a single level could take hours... Its worth playing through though.

Well, if you have a wii, you can get Paper Mario for N64 as well as Super Paper Mario. In addition, since the Wii is backwards compatible with Gamecube games, you could then buy Paper Mario TTYD off of Ebay or something. All of these Paper Mario games are, in my opinion, far superior to SS.

Back