Etrian Odyssey Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl

• Thread starter InjusticeBoy
  • Start date
InjusticeBoy

InjusticeBoy

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
I remembered I had this game in my 3ds and I didn't play it in a while. This game is fantastic definitely for old school rpg players. This game is kinda hard since I haven't play it in a while but I started to get the hang of it. What do you guys think of the game?

Etrian Odyssey series is a hardcore classical RPG - truly - alongside from SMT series (especially the 1st person view SMT games). Millenium Girl is actually an anniversary version of EO series, with adding story and stuff. Hardcore difficulty, unique skill leveling system, and the famous OST keeps this series alive.

Well, I played the 4th installment, and tried the demo of Millenium Girl. It was good but until now I still decided to buy other games instead ^^;

I have untold, and i love it. it is a old skool type rpg. if you play on hardest difficulty then be prepared to die alot!! but one you figure it all out, it is so much fun.. and that you get to make your map, makes it just that much more fun. i have only played untold and the demo of EO IV, but i am already hooked on this series.. i will get untold 2 when it comes out later this year.

Back