Evilest anime characters from anime you've seen

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Curious about evil anime characters you've seen in anime. List some of the evilest you've seen and they have to be from anime you've seen, so you know they don't turn a new leaf in the end or something :panda:

Shougo Makishima from Psycho-Pass. He made that show what it is today :monkey:
Yuno Gasai from Future Diary. She's more of crazy than evil, but yeah.
Johan from Monster. He's brutal. @Moon Rain knows ;~;

Share your lists ^-^

Reactions: Ashkil, eeveeruleslol, V_Weeb and 2 others
Ash, Misty and Brock - travel far and wide solely to capture innocent Pokemon and imprison them in tiny capsules.

Reactions: eeveeruleslol, V_Weeb, Kakea and 1 other person
Hmm... Million Knives was quite a concern in Trigun. He assembled the Gung-ho guns to pursue Vash the Stampede, and made it their mission to destroy all the humans on their current planet.
The Chrome Dome Empire from Bobobo-bo-Bo-bobo is the most evil in this list. They have made it their duty to make all persons under their rule... Baaaallllld!
Vicious from Cowboy Bebop was also, well... Vicious. (He was able to make himself leader of a known Yakuza group by killing all three of their leaders in front of everyone there.)

Curious about evil anime characters you've seen in anime. List some of the evilest you've seen and they have to be from anime you've seen, so you know they don't turn a new leaf in the end or something :panda:

Share your lists ^-^

Sugo: From Sword Art Online, Trapping Asuna to attack her in game and URL, AND using games to manipulate people's mind.
Freeza: From Dragonball Z, loves torturing SO MUCH, that he'd risk winning a fight... also inane too...
Non-Spirals(?):From Gurenn Laggan, don't wanna try, or let anyone else try either

Last but not least, Dio, From Jojo'e Bizarre adventures, I haven't watched the anime but... keeping a grudge for centuries... and your "friend"'s body (and fathering a child in it!) Makes him DISGUSTING to me!

Ash, Misty and Brock - travel far and wide solely to capture innocent Pokemon and imprison them in tiny capsules.
I think you're pretty evil, yourself, you just killed me by making me laugh too hard. XDDDDD
Like, that was just clever. XD

Shou Tucker (FMA) -
A lot of people know this guy. He permanently turned his wife into a chimera to win an award, and she ended up dying, and he felt no shame. To top it off, he did it again to his poor daughter and dog NINA AND ALEXANDER...T_T
He is one of the most unforgivable anime villains ever.

Spandam (One Piece) -
When he captured Nico Robin, he tormented her and laughed at her misery. He also wanted her to stay suicidal. Luffy convincing Robin that she has people who care about her even after all that's happened is one of the most powerful scenes in the history of anime. It really spoke to me.

Cory (Cory in the House) -
He's one of the worst- waaiiit a minute, that's not an anime! And Cory's not evil! *looks at his list* Who the heck wrote this?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kakea
griffith from berserk. i think that's enough evil.

Reactions: Kakea
@Chaos-san but why? Care to elaborate a little?

Share your lists ^-^
YUNO, is one of my favorite, you monster i will have to slap you, ..........................pat,pat,pat, lol

Monokuma from Danganronpa The Animation, although some people have worse goals, he stole everything from the students

Reactions: 18
Monokuma from Danganronpa The Animation, although some people have worse goals, he stole everything from the students
Monokuma was just a bear.
junko tho

Aizen from Bleach comes to mind. Charles vi Brittania from Code Geass was pretty damn evil too.
Amber from Darker than Black was an interesting villain.

Back