Favorite characters

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
which nintendo characters are just pure epic, in your eyes? post your list!

as for me: Zelda, Link, Vaati, Mario, Yoshi, Daisy, Diddy Kong, Baby Mario/Luigi, Bowser, Dry bones, the list goes on...xD

Reactions: Artisan and Moon Rain
Favorites are Yoshi, Dry Bones, and Captain Falcon

Great topic! This will come in handy for making that profile feature

Obviously mine are showing up on everybody's profile haha (Mario, Ness, Kirby, Diddy, and Daisy)

Sakon (Majora's Mask) that run was epic!
Goemon (Konami) but basically a Nintendo character :p
Guru-guru, most famous Zelda song ever?
Samus Aran, That's one cool chick!
Fox, there needs to be a new StarFox/LylatWars!

I would have to say Yoshi would have to be my favorite. Although he appears in several Mario games, I think they could do more with him than they have. At least, I would like to see more of Yoshi.

Princess Peach is and has been my favorite for years. Love that princess!

Also love King Boo. The most awesome cronie on the planet. :cool:

Other characters I like include Daisy, Mario, Toad, May (from Pokemon), Steven Stone, Clair, Lance, Blue (female), Green, King Dedede, and Samus Aran. There are honestly so many more that I can't think of right now. xD

I have to love Mario because he is cute and funny at times

Personally I love Luigi and Daisy as characters.They are awesome.Luigi is at least a little popular but Daisy.She and Luigi are always in the shadow of Mario and Peach.Crazy isn't it. Who likes Peach in any case.No offence Peach lovers but reallyShe is a VERY dumb ''person''against Daisy.So who are your favourite Nintendo game characters.;)

Mine are for pokemon:mewtwo,charizard and many more,Link,Mario and luigi (some really can do anything guys),Metroid(she can fight!),Kid Icarus(this dude is a boss who has a lot of weapons and some cool games.Megaman(just awesome) and there is many more .

I won't list a bunch of Nintendo characters, but the franchise's/series mascots, at least.
  • Link: Because of his design, and his adventurous character when being played in-game.
  • Pikachu: Cool design, and I love Pokemon.
  • Kirby: So cute and powerful :bag:. It has a really cool and strong ability.

Pikachu <3 he is my best friend when I was a kid. I love him so much lol.
Also Chrom, I just got to know him from Fire Emblem Awakening and I really like him (mostly because of the anime cutscenes though).

Mine are for pokemon:mewtwo,charizard and many more,Link,Mario and luigi (some really can do anything guys),Metroid(she can fight!),Kid Icarus(this dude is a boss who has a lot of weapons and some cool games.Megaman(just awesome) and there is many more .
I know I done this before but for the record "Metroid" is Samus and "Kid Icarus" is Pit. Both from great series.

Mewtwo is great because of his personality in the first season of the anime and movies. Not to mention he is the pinnacle of the series and the true test to tell everyone if you can catch him you have overcome one of the greatest Pokemon obstacles. Every game the mascot Legendary or some other main legendary is usually the most fun challenge in the game.

Cranky Kong is great for his personality and remarks. Even in the DKC guidebook and manual he says some pretty funny stuff. Even better now that he's a playable character. Also he's rumored to be DK in the arcade games and DK Jr. is the new DK. Makes sense because there is no DK Jr. anymore after DKC came along right?

Lucas. He is a boy in a big world and he takes it on. A boy and his dog (who acts like Scooby Doo a little bit) go out into the world only to fall upon misfortune. In Brawl he was neat too and it certainly fits his personality of being a little clumsy. It just goes to show you don't need words when you have actions.

Reactions: Ashkil
Link - LoZ titles were amazing, and I've played Link to the Past, Minish Cap and Ocarina of time and the expexperience of these games were just out of the world. Planning to play Majora's Mask as soon as it comes out for the 3ds. Playing as a quiet character who just shuts up and does everything he's told is one of the best experiences of playing a game.

Megaman (Starforce's Geo) - Playing as a character who becomes a wave for is a good series on its own. Nintendo made it to be a completely separate game from the original storyline, but the game was awesome, and along with Geo and his tragic story, the game gets better.

Isaac - Golden Sun 1's main protagonist was an amazing character to play as. The story starts off with an eerie and creepy feeling, but as you play, you start to enjoy that feeling. Playing as a character who doesn't speak even a single word in the game was amazing as you can make all the yes or no decisions for him, giving you the illusion of you doing and being responsible for everything that's happening. When he reappears in the second game, you get struck with joy because he can speak, and seeing him in the final game, when he's around the age of 40 is just overwhelming.

Drybones, Link, and Chrom for me. :cat:

Ever since Luigi's Mansion, I just feel like I have a real connection with Luigi. His obvious fear battling against his fierce determination to withstand everything around him is what inspires me.

Pokemon count.. right?

Mightyena and Charizard :D

Link is cool too, I guess. I just dislike how many variations of him their are.. and how he seems to go out on adventures to save the world at the age of 13 or something.

Dark pit, greninja, link, and mario :D

Well , I must say that I really love all the characters in most Nintendo game series , so I would like to start off that my number 1 favorite is Link because there are many cool games as well as the story and timeline of each game . It is just so unique in a way that it is the greatest game I know . Second best goes to Pikachu because " Piiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkachhhuuuuuuuuu " in SSB4 and also very very cute :3

I would have to say Link. The legend of Zelda games were the first nintendo games I acutall played seriously. I also very like the Pokemon games and Pikachu is like the mascot of the whole series, and he is just so awsome.

While Wario is my favorite character from any Nintendo series, I have many other close seconds as well. These include classic such as Link, Mario, and my favorite Pokemon, Groudon, as well as newer characters such as the Champions from Breath of the Wild as well as the wonderfully wacky Waluigi!

Back