Fates favorite child in fire emblem fates

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
what is your favorite child in fire emblem fates. the reason I'm am asking this is because well there are a crazy amount of kids in fire emblem fates and we all adore at least one of those kids in fire emblem fates but it is going to take a longtime to see all to see all the kids in fire emblem fates so what is your favorite kid in fire emblem fates. mines is grey because he reminds me of gaius from fire emblem awakening and he is so laid back.

There is a quite large amount of kids in this game, your right. I haven't played awakening before but I know that fates has a large or decent amount of children compared to awakening. But, my favorite child has to be asugi, he is such a cool guy who sends a message to all that you can still be cool and love candy at the same time.

ill go with Kana here, she its just super cute, and also super poweful, she its like a little puppy with a dragon minigun, cute and lethal

Reactions: Ryuuga_Kaminari
mine is saizo son

Ryoma's son, Shiro <3

Velouria, she's adorable :3

She's little Red Riding Hood AND The Wolf, that alone is enough to put her at the top for me xD

yep two for one

My favorite child in fates is Sophie. She just is the cutest with the kind of problems that she gets into with her horse Avel!

My favorite child in fates is Sophie. She just is the cutest with the kind of problems that she gets into with her horse Avel!
Her personal skill tho xP

I have to go with alucard, Kana is definitely my favorite! She's just so cute, and yet at the same time deadly. Though I guess you could say I'm biased, since she is basically "my" kid.

Reactions: alucard175
yeah we all are like that

every father is like that, same thing with morgan

Last edited by a moderator:
True that!

Idk if I mentioned this enough but Kana is a gosh darn OP child in my honest opinion. He just slaughters everything that comes his way for me, and when I power Kana up with Corrin next to him/her, the opponent has no chance of surviving.

My other fave child would be Dwyer, he's just so hilarious in his cutscenes. Including his world-famous SLAPPYFACE, he's probably my fave story child.

Yeah, Dwyer definitely takes second place for me!

I have to go Ophelia because I never got Odin because he is the exact same as owain so Ophelia was a good mage that i turned into a witch

mine now is calldori

My favorite child is Dwyer. Don't know why I like him so much. Maybe because I like Jakob alot so I like Dwyer. I also really like Saizo which is Saizo's son. Or Asugi your choice. Saizo really likes candy and he's the opposite of Saizo which I call batman and name all his items Batman related.

My favorite child is Dwyer. Don't know why I like him so much. Maybe because I like Jakob alot so I like Dwyer. I also really like Saizo which is Saizo's son. Or Asugi your choice. Saizo really likes candy and he's the opposite of Saizo which I call batman and name all his items Batman related.
Wat

Reactions: Gary Johnson
I really like how Shiro is just a fun guy, he's not super serious considering he's Ryoma's kid.

Reactions: Ryuuga_Kaminari and Blue Knight
Back